Portals closing with 3+ days left

The first few times I let it go thinking just maybe I lost track, but I just refilled portals with port shares last night and some have closed again. I put 200 port shares in a portal I have between locations on one of my sovereign planets last night, it read over a week left and now I try to go through and it closed.

This is the third or fourth time this has happened now, in less than a month. Is this a known bug or ??? Any way to fix this? I am now out of shards again and it is getting aggravating.

Just to check, are you sure you are looking at the portal time remaining? When looking at a portal for a sov it will also show the planets time remaining which can be confused with the portals time remaining. Just one thing to check.

Nope it is the portal for sure. Especially since I just put the shards in and watched it go up. It actually had more time left than the planet as I was still deciding if I was going to renew this one.

And no one else has access to the portal?

Nope just me, unless opening planet for plotting does something really weird lol

nah, your plots are still protected like normal. It is very odd. I manage most of the portals for TNT, and fuel 100 or so portals every 2 days and have never had this happen so not sure what you are seeing. Hopefully a dev can look at the data and tell what is happening. Sorry I could not help.

3 Likes

No worries thanks for trying, hopefully they can figure it out.

2 Likes