Portals gone missing?

What the heck is going on all the portals in cephonex, and bitula and serpin are just gone all vanished in a matter of hours?

:popcorn:

This will be amusing. Or it may not.

yeah im thinking not though because cephonex is vacant, bitula is vacant, and its crazy i was using them all day and BAM all bye bye now!!!
just trying to see whats going on? maybe too many portals caused game wide lag idk, maybe it the bomb mining change idk?

The portals aren’t maintained by devs, but by players, so if a player moved a portal, you can’t access it anymore. Maybe it was changed or updated or moved to a new location.

3 different planets within an hour? sounds to crazy for that small amount of time
everywhere im going all the portals are closing its insane

The portals are operated by 2 main groups. If even one of those groups stops playin’, players would experience a whole different game :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

who is the other group besides PS?

Not sure who they are but Ultima Aqua Hub is one of the best portal places ive seen… very well done

2 Likes

Agreed, super user freindly. I’m surprised they dont give a complimentary bag of peanuts too.

1 Like

Nice tries, Ultima Aqua spies!

But seriously though, everyone should use them. Especially since most my bases are set up near the mouths of their hubs. I think I picked a good horse for this race.

1 Like

My guess is they are trying to move the main hubs away from the worlds that tended to be busier so they don’t get full as much as we have seen.

Pfffft i aint no spy… I believe Centless built a portal right near my base which then has a portal right to Aqua thats how i found out about em anyway :wink:

The Portal Seekers network got reconfigred to help relieve some of the gridlock that was happening. The busiest planets got moved off the main path to help with flow around the central bit of the network.

2 Likes

We don’t speak about Centless in Ultima…

1 Like

There is also a newcommer Portal network that is going up:
skywalk network
lets see if they can be a real succesor to PS and aqua^^

1 Like

Cuttletrunk Transport Systems are coming online as well.

As an official face of Ultima Guild, I thank you for the kind words. Hash does his best to make sure the hub is intuitive and portals rarely close. Service with a smile and helpful tips if you ever ask questions there :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you mean Skyway Network? We have a big portal near the main hub on Finata directly into their hubs. So for anyone interested in checking their network out, that is a convenient spot to access them.

Never heard of them :wink: I deny any and all intervention in them having so many portals into the hub that it caused a big issue and ended with them closing several to the hub.

1 Like