[Positive Thread] what are you looking forward to in the long awaited Patch

I’m mainly Looking Forward to 2nd Chance Brews and more skill points on a skill page maybe bring more players on the Outer Worlds maybe more neighbors on Houchus (^-^)

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to making melee weapons and shields, and the skill point changes, too.

1 Like

im heavily looking forward to compact oort being used as portal fuel/
followed by the improvements in goo stuff. i might make some spray paints for myself then…out of old goo kernals from eons past i just never got rid of.

4 Likes

for myself, the skill point change seems very interesting and for others the spray paint change, so they can produce more and so sell it cheaper :+1:

1 Like

Skill point changes… Ive always played just 1 character so that would just embrace it

1 Like

Looking forward to local universes.

My work times are all over the place at the moment, so not having to worry about beacon expiry and being able to fire up a local server when I am actually able to play is a big plus for me.

10 Likes

I’m looking forward mainly for the compact portal fuel & skill point change

2 Likes

Skill point changes really would like to see new blocks.

2 Likes

I dont know that I am looking forward to much from the patch mainly because the game for me doesn’t need anything added.

If the ability is there to create our own MMO on our own servers and we have the ability to link those to other servers that would be what I am looking forward to most. If local servers only allow for a more rushed single player experience then I’m not too interested.

Having the ability to create the MMO experience ourselves is huge and would allow the game to live on if Wonderstruck were to shut its doors.

2 Likes

All skill points on one character
Melee weapons / shields
New paint spray output #s
Gleambow Exo-worlds

2 Likes

Local Universes where I don’t have to worry about lucent gem worlds not spawning or fighting for scrapes.
Melee/Shields to help drive up the need for Gems again

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to it being no longer long awaited.

6 Likes