Possible Footfall bug on Sovereign

Hi, yes im wondering if this is a possible issue on a specific sovereign i build on. Draco VII. I seem to be getting 0 footfall even though i have actually seen several friends run thru my beacons. If this is not a bug or explainable i would appreciate the know. Thanks

Do you have 10k prestige on your beacon?

i think friends do not generate footfall… but I am not sure

I heard it’s just people aligned to the guild of the plot but I donno.

@lucadeltodecso?

Well i had atleast 2 people who are not on friends list. Passes thru beacons and got 0. And why in the world would you get no footfall if you are friended. Seems really stupid to do that. I wouldnt want to friend anyone for fear of not generating some coin on heavy traffic areas…

1 Like

Does your beacon have 10k prestige?

Way more than 10k. lol thanks for asking. I should have mentioned they were way past the 10k you need to generate footfall.

1 Like

Friends and alts do generate footfall.

But it could be that the beacon(s) are aligned to a Guild and you have more beacons connected on your name(touching eachother) meaning that only 1 will generate the footfall

1 Like

Yes that’s a good call. If they’ve already generated footfall for you once that day on a beacon on that planet, they won’t do it again.

This is on the twisted dragon guild planet right?

You get 0 footfall if:

1. your beacon is guild controlled AND your friend is in your guild and has at least one permission

2. your beacon is not guild controlled but you set manually permissions at your beacon.
    only the last one (plotting in the reserved area) will not affect footfall

3 Likes

My understanding was if your beacon is merely guild aligned, anyone with that guild as primary gives no footfall (they don’t have to have perms either)

That’s why I made a guild just for my hubs and the only member is me.

Which is silly :upside_down_face:

Also, slightly related, anyone in your guild can plot even if you have plot protection on. There’s no way to disable this besides unaligning beacons. That’s why I have another guild for areas I don’t want people to plot where the only member is me.

Pretty silly I need two guilds just for myself for these two reasons.

I get footfall from my guild mates on refgar. And my plots are guild aligned.

1 Like

Interesting good to know
What about guild controlled? Anyone know?

Friends do not generate footfall. Me and a group of friends have tested this theory numerous times on each other plots and never generated footfall for each other. Alts don’t generate footfall. Spent 5 hours on each testing it and no footfall was generated. They can’t be your and can’t be an alt

friends and alt’s generate footfall, tested it aswell.
if they have any permissions (except the fourth and mentioned in the post above)) then they dont generate footfall

Well after reading all these possibles. I can say i dont fit the bill for any of them. Except for maybe the beacons touching each other. I am generating no footfall in any beacon on Draco VII. Me and a friend watched as a non guild non friended player ran thru every beacon i owned on that planet, and i generated no footfall in any beacon. Connected or unconnected. When the player passed thru my shop portal leading from Draco VII to Maryx mind you i had just set this shop up and no one but me had been running thru this beacon. Soon as their feet reached the shop side on Maryx i got footfall. I honestly think this is a issue. all be it a not so pressing one. And i have tested friended and unfriended. As i am only part of my own guild. with no one in said guild. I doubt its a guild alignment issue.

Sorry if this all seems quite incoherent and jumbled. I just woke up from an hour of sleep in 48 hours. Much appreciated.

1 Like

I can confirm permissions (not counting serveyor) take away footfall earning for those with them in normal practice. I am unsure whats happening with ops plots.

No one has any permissions in any of my beacons. I dont give perms.

1 Like