Post your... Portal Network..?

Ok so here’s who I know of so far:

Travel Portals:
Aquatopia (Whichever official name you guys use lol)
Portal Seekers
TNT
Fortune (I only discovered this one last night… it’s impressive!)

Regen/Farming etc:
Regen Consortium (you guys have enough portals to qualify as a network in my book)
Code Gleam (This one really deserves its own category… not sure what to call it)

Post your home base location and how to access the network here!

1 Like

Also if you have a mall/shop/build that’s heavily networked feel free to post here as well

Malls/Shops/Builds
Gyosha Mall

Wish there was some sort of organized permanent directory. It’s hard to keep track of it all!

2 Likes

Hearth Guard Hub - Biitula
Reachable From:
TNT MegaHub - Circarpous
10th Heaven - Antar
DK’s Legenville Mall - Tana VII
Fantasy Tree - Tana VII
Fireborn Hunt Hub - Circarpous
Hunt Hive - Biitula
Regen Consortium - Biitula
Portal Seekers Hub - Biitula
AluTech - Arie

We have a shop ^^

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Krollbar by Aquatopia u mean Ultima Network?

1 Like

I usually travel via DKNet :slight_smile:

Yeah lol I still get it mixed up

@Krollbar, can you please add a note on how to reach these networks? Ideally where they are connected to one of the big networks like Hubbit, PS or Ultima.

1 Like

Kindred bay also has a portal network for the higher planets with Bob’s Farms also connected to them. Bob's Regen Farms. Come give us a visit!

4 Likes

illuminaughty on Trior. We have kiosk shopping and Naughty Mall. Accessible through TNT Mega Hub for Trior, Witches Brew Eresho, Ultima Planetary hub for Trior, Gyosha Mall, Fireborn T5 T6 Network, HSE, Diligence, PS Biitula, Regen Consortium, Fireborn Hunt Lodge and of course the Naughty Mall and DKs Tree

2 Likes

I’m not really proficient at finding these places yet lol. I typically go through a local shop or head to Gyosha mall to eventually reach the network to get where I’m going :rofl: I know I’m taking the long way every time… that’s why I was hoping to make a thread to make sense of it all. It’s probably been done before but I missed it if it was.

1 Like

Hubbit Network-Seginiakai

Reachable mainly from LEGENDVILLE and PHOENIX MALL,ICONICSBERG/Hunt hive hub

we are connected to all worlds

3 Likes

Ps was there since alpha and beta surprisingly. when the full release wipe happened it was re instituted

1 Like

and also. tiggs tunnels is good if you want to plan a destination to explore. it shows the entire route at alder

3 Likes

Axon /Iconicsburg 's Crusader square hub under the Arch of Axon monument on Biitula :

Portal seekers Biitula

TNT Mega Hub Biitula host

Hubbit Network

Regen Consortium

The Hive

Fietoria

Diabolical

Keystone

Etc…

Room for many more!

1 Like

The Hive Biitula shops linking to dozens of different planets. T6 resource and mining network. Perfect for exos and hunting. Cardass hook up with Hubbit equaling fast travel to all T5 and under planets.

What more can the Hive do for you?

We are probably too small to be an actual network but the Cuttlepunks Stargates still around :ok_hand:

8 Likes

of note is that PS has portals to all perm gleam colors and most reasonable regen farms as well. Available from main portal platforms on applicable planets. see list of farms/gleam on the front page image of our site: https://www.portalseekers.com/

4 Likes

Phoenix Mall acts an access point to most major hubs as well as other points of interests and personal portals including:

Hubbit Network/Hub
Ultima HQ Hub
Legendville Hub
Iconic Hunt Hive Hub
Portal Seekers Gyosha Ophin Hub
Hamburg Hub
TNT Mega Hub
Code Gleam
Coinland
Fireborn
Gyosha Mall
Naughty Mall
DK’s Legendville Mall
Regen Consortium
Down By The Shore With Pauly
Kindred Bay
and many personal portals

2 Likes

Might I add Fortunists farming network and more. Portals to gleam, growth, mining, ash, mud and much much more on major planets accessible from woodlands on beckon , super rad on dzassak, alutech, and more. Also has portals to besaverona and beyond.

Edit: main hub of fortunists is located on gellis.

Edit: added more info

1 Like