Post your public Gleam spheres here!

I guess Dark Red has been done/is available? If not, I have one I can make public.

2 Likes

your portal is right next to mine!

1 Like

I have a light red gleam farm available on Vando Asogi, accessible from PS delta cancer, portal n3, once inside take the other portal to get to it

1 Like

I have it on one of mine but havent made a farm out of it

1 Like

I saw earlier someone said they had hot orange gleam,but now i can not find the post/comment. Does anyone know what public world’s have hot orange gleam. We’re also looking for cool mint gleam if anyone has it.

so to make this process easier TNT has a Gleam Farm hub accessible from the Megahub.

Feel free to come by and open up, and if you ping me once its done I will sort you out some shards as a thank you.
Props to @ellyphant for this fantastic idea and also building this whole thing yesterday!

9 Likes

Easy access to 5 gleam spheres planets added to the TNT Gleam Farm Hub via the Megahub. More to come.

11 Likes

I have night lilac gleam uh. globes …on my t4 planet if you don’t find another source

3 Likes

That sounds awesome Dianne

1 Like

a few platforms have been created for easy access

6 Likes

This is a good point, so I just did a thing. :grin:

I actually have an area up in the sky that seems to have more than a Gleam Sphere in one spot -

So what I did is grabbed a few plots on the other side, which is basically encased in thorns. Added a portal in there (I’ll open in later today from Paka’s Palace, Alcyon, access from TNT Alcyon and I’ll give @ellyphant some tokens in a bit).

If you start farming from the sign then retreat to there to toss the bomb, basically safe, as long as you’re careful about not mining straight down. I put the Beacon as Miners Guild so anybody in that can use that little chest there if they want. Some traditional gleam spheres around there too as well.

11 Likes

A whole hilltop of gleam is def better than a ball of gleam :+1: :open_mouth: :grin: :grin: woweeee

3 Likes

T1 with Dark Red gleam spheres - temp - no portal - public access, harvest, & plot - 1 bs from Sorissi

Planet also has: black mud, black timber & rock, bright taupe sand, luminous green timber, luminous blue sed rock, luminous taupe gravel, strong slate ancient trunk

6 Likes

You know which biome that is? We’ve all been picking gleamballs when there’s actually a couple better biomes for gleam farming. Idk if anyone remembers bright sepia (i think) and azure spawns. There was like 5 people mining one spawn at a time lol

1 Like

Was actually going to bump my Biome thread for this, just about to post it, but it might be better here… I think I did figure out how I got this result. :slight_smile:

It definitely seems some of the biomes merge in on each other - when I had to pick a lv 8 biome I was worried about getting something that would mess up the terrain so figured this was safe - pretty sure it merged in on the gleam sphere biome there. Actually haven’t explored the whole planet still so not sure if it happened anywhere else.

biome2

3 Likes

I’m going through the exo threads and yea that looks right. Gorilla posted this screenshot. That mountain of gleam was glorious :sob:

7 Likes

Nice! :heart_eyes: Almost tempted to try another T6 toxic since the trench biome messed up my first. If I do, I’m going to do gleam lake + sky pattern again for sure to test it. I might wait a bit though, see if I’m ok with the mining on my 1st and might not if that’s the case… but if someone else didn’t mind when they did their next curious to see for sure if it happens like that again.

3 Likes

I guess cold tan gleam hasn’t arrived yet?

Warm Viridian (87)

World Name: Hithaeglir

Portals:

• TNT Gleam Farm Hub (sign reads Crisp Teal / Warm Viridian)
  • TNT Sovereign Wall (via Arda portal)
  • TNT Shedu Tier
  • PS Shedu Tier

World Post:

10 Likes

Ok, this is going to be functional, not pretty…

Stale Red - err, mutated sphere portal now open on Houchus I… go through Paka’s Sapphire Mine portal at TNT, into the portal hub right there, to the Stellamaris II Gleam Farm. :slight_smile:

Plenty of regular gleam spheres to farm on this world, but this one is kind of neat… a layer spread out over foliage, then a hybrid sphere. The sphere does have a hollow shaft in the center, but I found that helped me get my bearings a bit really. And I’m right now adding a path right up to the side of the sphere, with another going to the layer on the foliage. Watch your step on the foliage, a few holes there! Can always mine some emerald here while you’re at it!

Edit, oh, I’ll stick a plinth with tokens to a few other spots on the planet in a bit.

8 Likes