Post your public Gleam spheres here!

Somebody just unlocked Dark Cobalt gleam. Since Sarius has the Viridian on a T1 right now, I went ahead and added this color to my Pandora safe farm. I’ll change the sign later, says Cool Red for now. :smiley:

5 Likes

I didn’t see this and set to Dark Cobalt as well. I don’t have any portal yet, but T3 Chromis I from Gyosha. Submitted a token to the gleam hub. Portal via Gyosha Mall is available.

1 Like

(Removed, planet closed)

3 Likes

Just changed Proserpina over to Viridian. :slight_smile: Apologies to whoever was on the planet a minute or so ago, I was off seeing how the color changes looked and didn’t have it finalized until just now!

3 Likes

Just opened a T1 Strong Azure farm with a portal to the TNT Gleam Hub.

7 Likes

I’m so disorganised, but I’m trying to get to many of the planets on here, I keep a little cubby shelf with an atlas (however much I get to) and sample of the colors.

1 Like

How to get to Proerpina again? I use warm viridian like crazy but might brach out now that I have more built with the colors meant to go with the viridian (was originally the pallette for the VIRUS comedy club in Pheminorum, which is now a small building where I put weapons and tools).

1 Like

From TNT Alcyon, take the Paka’s Palace portal off in one of the corners, all the portals for my T6’s will be right off to the right there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t see any other planets with Cool Violet gleam on the one site. I have a public one with it now, Snowball, eventually will be able to get there from Paka’s Palace, Alcyon (Edit: Mine portals open now). Can warp from Alcyon in the meantime. However, not sure what the demand is for this gleam - probably will make the portals to gem mines, unless there is real interest in getting a gleam farming spot there.

2 Likes

That is my favorite color of gleam, sorry for the super late reply I haven’t been able to get online for some time now :sweat_smile:

Lol np. That planet go boom though.

1 Like

I have silk mustard gleam on one off my planets and black Gleam on the other

1 Like

There’s still crisp teal available from the gleam farm hub if you’re after it :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’ll have to wait about another two weeks, I don’t have wifi rn and haven’t even been able to get to the new update at all yet. I’m Texting from my workplace lol

Changed to dark Yellow

Planet Arkana t4 lush, orbiting Circarpous.
Portal from my base (PS circa hub - Heureka - Arkana).
No farm so far.

Sarro t5 blast at same place got hot moss.

I’ve got Dark Berry up again, planet Amethystine, warp from Norkyna. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure I’ll open a portal to this one since it IS Norkyna, but if I do, it will be to this spot - I think I topped my previous gleam record, and this is actually a good farming spot, the layer is pretty thick down in the middle of the pic there. :grin: It is a great mining planet too, so I won’t take this one down early, have fun and enjoy!

3 Likes

Hot Cherry portal-linked farm up, warp from Paka’s Palace (via TNT Alcyon), portal not labelled yet but location shown in one pic below. :slight_smile:

Two of my T1 farms, Aspasia and Oorty’s Folly, have two weeks on them, for any still wanting to farm those. When it gets close I’ll ask for their removal along with the Dark Cobalt farm, Pandora (as I’ve got a better Burn world now). For any still wanting to get that.

I’ll be able to change the colors on Sheogorath in a few days (a good thing, considering what an eyesore I made of it). If there is a particular gleam color anybody is wanting, let me know, I’m open on that one on what I’ll change it to.

10 Likes

What is the best way to get to Paka’s Palace?

2 Likes

In the TNT Hub at Circarpous, go through the Serpensarindi portal at the bottom, and keep going straight through until you reach Alcyon. There at TNT Alcyon, there is a portal off in one of the corners to Paka’s Palace. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have white gleam ■■■■■, you can see one with a convenient platform (grapple up to the ball unless you know how to do that flip over the edge thing with grapples) and the other ball you can see when you step through the portal (from Tigg’s Tunnels Delta Canceret Stop) I’m going to make stairs for.

Tread lightly, make no preserves, regen bomb if you’ve decimated the gleamball or left a place wrecked esp if a falling hazard.

3 Likes