Post your public Gleam spheres here!

It’s one blinksec from Cephonex Merika called Omicron Delta 3.

@Peyago I’m currently producing 10k refined Oxide Gray gleam.

3 Likes

How do I get to the planet with oxide grey gleam?

Is there a portal?

That’s all I know about it. I don’t know the guardian network at all and haven’t been to the planet with that gleam yet so can’t give any other directions other than what’s been said above.

2 Likes

Thanks found it by that post @FireAngelDth

2 Likes

My roommate and I searched for that one in the guardian network. That’s why I chose to make mine oxide gray, as it’s near cephonex, and I have a portal to it, which is right by one of the gleam lakes.

@molav You can reach mine by going to to the front of DK mall, lower level portals, through the one that says OAE Guild Hall. To your immediate right is the portal to the Sovereign world.

1 Like

Does anyone have azure gleam or light azure?

1 Like

Is vivid cherry new? If so I can open the planet to everyone

1 Like

Yes I have azure on blaffrin access from besevrona I believe…I haven’t left my planets yet lol

Edit i dont have any platforms up yet unfortunately but I seen some with rock or leaves below it

1 Like

gleam seems, to my eyes, to have generated more new colours than any other block :man_shrugging:
would have liked more rock colours coming through personally.

3 Likes

Setting up our Silk Lilac farm right now. <3

1 Like

Im looking for strong blue but havent found it yet.If you or anyone finds some please can you let us know.:heart:

I got to guardian through dk mall found the portal I needed then when you go outside the portal is up on a pillar that you can grapple from the hub

Bright Tan .

Portal: Tnt Hub Kol Huroo
:globe_with_meridians: Hurus IV

Edit: Farm set (WIP)

4 Likes

Im tempted to go with Rust Slate gleam , looks silvery :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Vivid cherry gleam farm. Planet Inves. TNT portal hub shedu

Crisp Teal gleam ballz. Earhal- warp from serp

3 Likes

More colours :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My planet Tufar is now open with Rust Slate Gleam , accesable from P.S, Hub Delta Cancerat player Portal D-4

9 Likes

Bright tan - USE - 1 bs from Trior

Will update with planet info/loc soon (not accessible just yet)

11 Likes

Oooo I’d mine that, would be good for my future build

2 Likes