Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

So after being away from Boundless for roughly 1.5 year, with only minor visits during that time to just fool around or fuel beacon, I think I am finally motivated to play again. At least I hope I am. This time I have decided to leave behind New Springfield on Antar VI and move to more demanding Environments of Kol Huroo. The base just a skeleton as of right now but the weather out here makes for some great screenies.

22 Likes

Hecks yeah!!! Welcome back!!! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I’ll have to come find your build when I’m next on, I kept noticing you were on the planet quite often and wondered why… :smiley:

I wish I had placed my build somewhere with sandstorms again, but I’m not moving again just for the sake of getting away from snow. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks @Sterbehilfe Good to see some familiar faces still around.

@NerArth Feel free to swing by, but it’s mostly just roads and basically just mapping out what goes where for now :sweat_smile: I really like the biomes here, but I think I have died more times in 2 days than in my entire 1200 hrs prior to this. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Coolest thing I ever did in game- and the most I’ve ever kicked myself for not hitting the share button- I was speed exploring an exo (completed the planet in about 40 minutes) and at the peak of a mountain I was being chased by an elite cuttle and shot at by an elite spitter. Bombs exploding behind me, cuttle getting ready to shoot a guaranteed kill, I jumped off the cliff-like peak blindly. I could have grappled the ground below and safely swam across the river in lame fashion, but as I fell there was an elite cuttle about halfway over the river and the land on the other side was much lower than the peak I just leapt from. So I grappled the cuttle and did a perfect pendulum swing to the other side where I continued to run.

You can choose not to believe it, but if it helps I will admit I’ve tried to recreate the moment a thousand times with no success. Without unbroken momentum and the right trajectory you kinda just fall and pull them down with you then they shoot you at the bottom.

10 Likes

just love coming across amazing builds while randomly swinging around a planet (trung)

Karak Kadrin - Kingdom of Dwarfs [Update 28.10.2020 - Stairway, Portal Room, WIP Room] - Creations - Boundless Community (playboundless.com)

38 Likes

That looks awesome. I swear I recognize it. I think they posted it in here a while back?

I love the integration with the terrain.

5 Likes

Found your place, it’s not far from TNT/Ultima, a little way west (alternatively, eastwards from my pyramid). It’s looking well laid out so far and reminds me of what I think I’ve seen of yours before.

It will be interesting to see how it develops fully. :smiley:

(it was a nice walk back to my place from there too)

10 Likes

You know ps4 saves the prior 15 min gameplay when you clip. Right?

1 Like

Horrendous internet, PS4… but here’s a beautiful sight <3 Brown Town! Mall on the left, hub in the middle, hunter meetup on the right :smiley:

17 Likes

I squandered those 15 mins telling myself how cool I am. Jk though I was just really focused on the speed mapping and it dawned on me after. If I ever start streaming it’ll be for speed map runs and I’m sure I’ll have plenty more sweet moves to show off :grinning:

3 Likes

Winter is coming!

35 Likes

Wait wait, what’s that? :smiley:
Is that photoshopped or some real prop testing?

Regards,

2 Likes

I think DEV-HQ has cloned @georgegroeg
… and now they using him on the DEV-server for testing purposes :+1: :sunglasses:
(they are looking to see if he can defeat the first generation :boundless: titans)

4 Likes

I think thats @Sarana s. Could be wrong tough

3 Likes

I wanna have this replace Eivor in AC Valhalla. :grin: :skull: And yay, those look so cool!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (Cold, actually! :wink: )

Wait, wait, something else jumping at me here - the logo at the bottom right, don’t think I’ve seen that on any shot before? Could there maybe be a photo mode coming? :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Oh man. They’re making the weather effects STRONGER? Take it back I don’t want melee or shields anymore

3 Likes

no, you’re right ^ ^

2 Likes

Just getting this hype train going. Hahaha. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Going to have to build a tree temple now…

4 Likes