Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Swimming in a Exo resin lake

7 Likes

That must have been while doing atlases. Really great pic too

1 Like

one to frame! Truly a good picture :heart:

2 Likes

made a new mining world (private for mo)…pretty place (and 2.70 amethyst…think that’s good…)

after colours set…

15 Likes

A tour around the base:

28 Likes

Just finished the chubby cat (named Odin). I think I built enough statues for the next few weeks, got to return building actual buildings for a while to avoid a total burnout due to chiseling. :slight_smile:

45 Likes

I think it needs little mouses running on the platform…little mittekemuis

9 Likes

I cannot express how much I love this. :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool.

2 Likes

Very nice build. The white foliage with purple is a sharp accent. Where is it?

2 Likes

I’m so grateful to SClayton for building the two cat statues for me. I have tears in my eyes every day when I go there and see my deceased Juni (black) and my still living Odin (black-white) standing there. It look so realistic, he brought my Juni back to me.

19 Likes

My base is at tnt dzassak, then the portal marked brain :blush:

2 Likes

Kasai Ryoiki, at the dome on Gyosha Ophin in Boundless, really beautiful work here! :smiley:

29 Likes

Whoa you can even see the outer :large_blue_circle:. Great things are happening at the Cookie Kingdom.

3 Likes

and an other one for my collection :blush:, wish there where actually worms in game ( live ones )

14 Likes

at the park now i’m running through muticolored hallways, it feels bery space odyssey

16 Likes

come back in a year…might have finished it (who am I kidding…)

7 Likes

Yup but it’ll be remade bigger next time with even more chiseling lol

2 Likes

This game never ceases to amaze me …
… Thanks to the new color app (Big Shout out to @bdew), I have just found a whole Forrest full of ancient wood in one of my favorite colors on :globe_with_meridians: [Jianghu]

… Next, I am looking up to the sky, and a new EXO [Kazlath 5] is appearing to me

Happy :boundless: gaming this weekend every one :+1: :smiley:

13 Likes

I built a goat thing :+1:

28 Likes