Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

The first time I walked out side and turned around that superman-voltron scared the hell out of me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: The build is epic. :+1:

6 Likes

Woo hoo! shadow red Mud from ‘phoebus Apollo’ t3 off of Gyosha.

I’m so happy this color is unlocked for mud :smiley:

7 Likes

Uh oh… Georgio might be in trouble… ROBOT WAR!!!

3 Likes

Lol. No not at all. Without looking at his and his advice. I wouldn’t be able to build it.

4 Likes

I wacked my totem on it at the time but I forgot … It is a build near that huge big black cube on Niia zed ka

2 Likes

26 Likes

kind of love the gleam mix with marble

18 Likes

I love the false sense of depth there with the lines of gleam creating the illusion of shading. Gleam interacts with marble in such a cool way. Diggin the vibes of your builds lately too. To me they look futuristic, but not like the pretentious futuristic or the dirty underworld kind we usually see in Hollywood productions. More of a big commercial/industrial town.

Not that anyone will get what I’m talking about here, but I’m thinking Stamford, Connecticut in 80 years.

1 Like

Slowly getting there:

16 Likes

thank you so much! :relaxed: :blush:, and yeah marble+gleam is fantastic, i do get you :slight_smile:

1 Like

19 Likes

the tree blends in well with its environment :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

Thx! I really try To do something like that. Village blending In type of thing. I thought this tree i made would be nice center of the village etc. Who knows

4 Likes

I have to go to work so this design is incomplete but I’m pretty pumped about it so far.

I also love the way these rays blast through the windows when the sun rises. This will be a shame to lose when the back walls are up.

50 Likes

Completely gorgeous, love it so much!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a great build

2 Likes

Host starts wondering why there’s a smaller version of his base by his own base

2 Likes

i dont get it

I’m teasing that I’m gonna make my base a smaller version of yours

1 Like

make sure to use the same materials too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: