Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Yeah, and Can I get a Starberry Mcflurry with a medium Invigorating Beverage? Thank you.

1 Like

I just want 6pc roadrunner nuggies

4 Likes

Think you can find again?

I love these builds.

Z :rabbit:

I got to say your build inspires me to keep going on my never-ending maze castle.

Almost out of black marble :crying_cat_face::scream:

10 Likes

I’ve been having fun working on my new base (and small satellite hub to Gyosha) when I can log in for a few minutes. I usually don’t share my builds (because they’re not worthy or spectacular in any way lol).

32 Likes

Lies all lies you a Master Builder Vex-chan

5 Likes

Thank you :hugs: :kissing_heart: Your builds are absolutely amazing!!

4 Likes

I love it! :smiley: It has wonderful atmosphere, the pool area looks like a great place to hang out and party!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I spent about 20 minutes jumping off of the roof into it one day lmao

5 Likes

I’m working on a thing…

34 Likes

You need to share more.

I know my builds aren’t even half as good as most but I share to hopefully inspire others plus 80% of the time I love what I build.

5 Likes

Love how modern it looks! I’ve been wanting to do a modern build myself :blush: All builds are art IMO and equal. Please don’t hesitate to share your creations :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush: Seeing @DaOne82 's modern builds really inspired me to try to create my own. I still have a long way to go.

3 Likes

You should see my new base which is a work in progress… I posted screenies but seeing it in person is better :blush:… down stairs is a lil messy… brainstorming a new storage setup and thinking how to make it more compact… I do have a new workshop I made which I can post screenies… before I get chewed out it’s based off one of my favorite builders in boundless… you may all know him… powerman… I “borrowed” his idea for my workshop… not my work just my time to recreate one of his amazing work. :blush:

4 Likes

There’s a long weekend coming up, so I might sneak on over for a looksie. :grin:

2 Likes

Here is the new workshop I was talking about earlier @majorvex … keep in mind the entire base area is a work in progress :blush:

17 Likes

Verrry nice. I love the color-coding! I’ll def stop by this weekend to check it out :eyes:

2 Likes

wait a minute…

10 Likes

Walking trees on a hill.

10 Likes