Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

sure thing

2 Likes

5.1 surround sound systems now available. Flat screen tv’s. A pc tower.
Things are coming along nicely.

17 Likes

Back working of R3DFIRE (Name change pending) and I’ve got the walkways between the 8 towers done and 2 of the stairway access points. :slight_smile:

Before the walkways…

And After…

Cheeky Selfie… :smiley:

25 Likes

The Smelly Couch is officially open.
I’ll be adding to the area. Still a bunch of stuff I need to build from the old spot but it’s a good start with some good designs. Come check it out.

19 Likes

That’s awesome! It’s like Ikea for the Flintstones! :smiley:

2 Likes

Sneak Peek at something coming soon :zipper_mouth_face: :birthday:

26 Likes

Oh good, you’re revamping Finata :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yay! :grin: :gift:

Ok, I see an Exotic Earthyam - so it is a T4 Lush! :wink: (Good for a special exo, they’re most newcomer-friendly I think)

Do we get to craft the birthday hats maybe? :thinking: Might almost feel a little bad killing that… so adorable and wanting to celebrate… DIE CUTE CUTTLE!! :smiling_imp:

Edit: Also, is the cake a lie? Hmm… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

On another note, I think some of @georgegroeg’s couches there probably still softer than ones I had in various college apartments… wonder if they also come with some misc Citizen sleeping on them that a roomie invited over, that you get to walk out and find in the morning… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

D: We’re are the :cookie:s all I See is :birthday:
, Bouncy Houses :tada: Hats

4 Likes

What the hell is going on here. Structures with trampolines? Presents? Tables with Glass Jelly? Party time cuttletrunks? Wa wa what!!!? Lol.

4 Likes

I’m gonna eat that partytrunk…

3 Likes

Yippi a Yay …
… It’s a special EXO coming up for :boundless: Boundless Birthday :boundless:
… Cake World :smiley:
I like what I see over there in that picture, keep on developing :+1: :+1: :birthday:

2 Likes

All this time, I never realized how delicious trampolines look :smirk:

I’m expecting a shot of peppermint schnapps, which has become a birthday tradition among my friends.

2 Likes

First brown building in Brown Town!! Seriously fun colours to build with :heart_eyes:

(Cold Tan, Crisp Tan, Weary Yellow, Silk Mustard, Dark Mustard)

7 Likes

I’ve never seen these cave biomes or giant trees before :+1:

12 Likes

boundless

6 Likes

Oh, managed to sneak in a last bit of data in before my little holiday back home :scotland: ,so some new things coming soon for GC :birthday:

38 Likes

Dab time
@Gondor @GreyBic @Dreezy @AlexxChristo @BabyCookie @Greenheart

5 Likes

A New Emote D: does everyone get the Emote D: and we get to wear :tada: Hats me So wants one

3 Likes

Nice, can’t wait!! :grin: :+1: :heart_eyes:

… Do want to throw in a suggestion here: waive the warp fee on the special event exos like this (if that is what is in the works here). :slight_smile: Little reverse-birthday present in this case. :wink:

6 Likes