Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Yippi a Yay …
… It’s a special EXO coming up for :boundless: Boundless Birthday :boundless:
… Cake World :smiley:
I like what I see over there in that picture, keep on developing :+1: :+1: :birthday:

2 Likes

All this time, I never realized how delicious trampolines look :smirk:

I’m expecting a shot of peppermint schnapps, which has become a birthday tradition among my friends.

2 Likes

First brown building in Brown Town!! Seriously fun colours to build with :heart_eyes:

(Cold Tan, Crisp Tan, Weary Yellow, Silk Mustard, Dark Mustard)

7 Likes

I’ve never seen these cave biomes or giant trees before :+1:

12 Likes

boundless

6 Likes

Oh, managed to sneak in a last bit of data in before my little holiday back home :scotland: ,so some new things coming soon for GC :birthday:

38 Likes

Dab time
@Gondor @GreyBic @Dreezy @AlexxChristo @BabyCookie @Greenheart

5 Likes

A New Emote D: does everyone get the Emote D: and we get to wear :tada: Hats me So wants one

3 Likes

Nice, can’t wait!! :grin: :+1: :heart_eyes:

… Do want to throw in a suggestion here: waive the warp fee on the special event exos like this (if that is what is in the works here). :slight_smile: Little reverse-birthday present in this case. :wink:

6 Likes

Hahaha genuinely brilliant and ironically brilliant :dab:

3 Likes

TNT hub > Norky > Tardis portal (I went to look for a Tardis and had fun checking out the awesome town)

@Jaidic @Ratchel thanks for pointing this out! Was there a Dr Who competition here? :grin:

23 Likes

No, that’s just my city. I have 10k plots out there. I commission friends to build there slowly over time so my base is memories of friends over time.

7 Likes

Party cuttle!

3 Likes

Well, it looks amazing! I love the hillside builds, patio restaurant and the house on the hill top too. :+1:

4 Likes

New additions to The Smelly Couch.
Beds designs. And a massive expansion.

17 Likes

Pics don’t do this build justice, so adding a few videos of it as well - incredibly fun slides at the Berlin Dungeon on Dzassak! :grin: Adding a pic of the portal from TNT, definitely go check this one out! :+1:

https://twitter.com/NMS_Screenshots/status/1299707784448143360

https://twitter.com/NMS_Screenshots/status/1299710808138678272

2200 2201

9 Likes

Hahahah I’ll take 5 of these! :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Now we just need to get the “Jammies” as a body tattoo lol.

3 Likes

so I expanded some more

Outdoor pool

Additional rooms

Personal Quarters with closets for when we get craftable clothing.

36 Likes

Where can i find your place? Love all the different rooms!

1 Like