Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

WIP … Working on the base of my windmill in a :boundless: Winter Wonderland :christmas_tree:

20 Likes

so beautiful, how did you hide the compass and health bars to take a very nice screenshot?

2 Likes

what planet is that?

i’m on a mac, but for me it’s F10 to hide the bars for a photo

2 Likes

from the glacier near Pyrrh’s Hideous Hill Recreation Center on Ceph

seen while finishing my Beckon atlas

13 Likes

Another temple rises to the greater glory of BASTION …(still under construction of course) .

21 Likes

Well I haven’t posted in awhile. But here’s something I’ve been building. It’s not done but is starting to come together.

40 Likes

Sort of reminds me of Muttley with the under bite.

9 Likes

Hahaha. It certainly does.
There will be some massive guns on the sides coming off the back and a tail of some sort. I haven’t really figured that stuff out yet.

3 Likes

I think its more like blue falcons robo dog.
Dynomutt

1 Like

In body type I would agree but Dynomutt does not have an underbite.

1 Like

ZOIDS!

yesssssssssssss!

1 Like

Forgot all about Zoids. They were super cool.

1 Like

You change the underbite and they really would look like a Zoid. Guns and all.

1 Like

OK, I’ve been working on making the RGB mechanism more compact, and this is probably it for now (so I can stop thinking about it for a bit) …

Like the sign says, I still need to assign better gleam red/green/blue colours, and improve the room aesthetics, but this will do for now. For example I’d prefer a single lamp, like before, not the whole floor, but this shows the mechanism enough from a ‘school’ perspective.

9 Likes

good gravy that’s amazing, i want to share it where i try and lure people into buying & playing Boundless :smiley: you too @Bones!

i ashed one of my alt’s places on glovi; i hope i can remember how i did the funky entrance

i don’t remember where i saw this but it made my eyes vibrate :smiley:

10 Likes

Share away. I just noticed the PlayStation app lets you get screenshot and 3 minute video onto your phone. So I made this.

6 Likes

This makes me want to go convert huge swathes of some random planet with fields of bizarre abstract nonsense like this.

1 Like

A friend of mine came and built this Beauty at my place. I love it so much! :heart:

26 Likes

oh nice, that pops even better at night!

3 Likes