Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Yes, I was thinking about a platform over water here, and the water placement created this awesome pocket view.

2 Likes

Kind of makes for a cool water feature thing. Other related thought and I didn’t think to check when I was there, where abouts is altitude 64 at your place?

After a lot of fiddling around because I had to stay up, I finally settled on some kind of wall pattern to go with for this area. Starting to take shape now.

16 Likes

I see the ladies are still around :partying_face:

7 Likes

Inside it’s where the ‘canopy’ starts around most of the space.

10 Likes

Huzzah! It was snowing, and I like the colors which is why plot view is active.

Should I build more mazes, again?

15 Likes

Always more!

2 Likes

Screenshots of the new underground Hub in Niia Zed Ka its reachable via TNT just use the Portal Marcel.
Hoping to welcome u there soon if u want a Portal just pm Marcel.

24 Likes

I used to go to Lamblis so often, but did not visit for a long time, so it made me really happy to go on a hunt there today! :grin:

15 Likes

Had fun running around with the posse

@Vanqu1sher @PixelatedTwix @Lancelotz @PrincessMaude

Would be ‘funner’ to run thro a build with all the frenns :hugs:

15 Likes

Hiding in a tree :cookie:

27 Likes

Thankyou @EmBee chan and @majorvex chan for getting me some better photos of my build on Reaper

44 Likes

My screenies are like a kid’s, who is running around taking pictures of everything pretty :smiley: but your welcome :slight_smile: @BabyCookie

3 Likes

outpost:

finished this thing (well, not really but get bored easily and wanna move on with other builds before I revisit, fix, and redo some bits :sweat_smile:)

Trung>nexus>outpost (TNT, GTG etc)

best viewed, as with most builds, with self-illumination off.

16 Likes

they say this game is a ghost town…
I say hell yea!

39 Likes

Nice …
… NPC’s confirmed :+1: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

A shot of my new amethyst test rental off Alcyon. Choosing Island Rivers 1 on the form works well it turns out, as an aside - decimates the land masses but you end up with very small scattered bits of land, giving lots of shallow water, which is needed for it. Interesting formations like here as a result, bunch of Island Trees but only one full trunk in this area.

32 Likes

@bucfanpaka

So funny that I was just thinking about messaging you to discuss some Amethyst and Emerald tests. Island trees without trunks sounds pretty cool.

4 Likes

Been making a goo farm. Still a bunch to do but I think it looks kinda cool so far. And I need a bunch of goo kernals to plant as well.

41 Likes

Stunning! Love your chisel work on the stalactite looking thing. Nice work. * 5 marshmallows*

4 Likes

looking awesome! I love me some aesthetics on top of functionality :sunglasses:

3 Likes