Exodus on Segi was ashed this morning

19 Likes

You always get everything look so smooth

1 Like

A happy gleam.

14 Likes

What Biome is this?

4 Likes

Few screenshots from different sovereign worlds. Big thanks to the devs for great update and to planet sovereigns for letting other players visit and gather!

Mud golem:

Inside flying gleam mountain (if the gleam orb is too small for you):

13 Likes

Bamboo forest? 🌳 Absurdly long Pics thread - Rental Planet Biome Choices

1 Like

Not too sure due to the lack of wood, perhaps a warped biome of the Wetlands + Bamboo Forest?

1 Like

Concrete Guys!! Rust Slate sand is on Tufar and Rust Slate Gleam which is a real hit,via Delta C. PS Hub.

17 Likes

Dunno why first thing popped into my mind was silversurfer

4 Likes

is this rust slate gleam open for farming?

2 Likes

ancient structures

3 Likes

Oorion, scenic green planet :ringer_planet:

Sovereign: @Rumplypigskin. Thank you for opening this beauty for us!

20 Likes

I really like what ya got goin on here. Looks like a vacation view all around :joy: love it!

2 Likes

Yes it is on TUFAR .Portal is on Delta C. PS Hub

1 Like

9 Likes

Concrete guys!! I have 100,000c ready for anyone who makes me rust slate concrete!

2 Likes

Thanks! Glad you like it! It was my first attempt and I really like it. I am probably going to keep it open for a bit. If anyone else is trying to find it, it’s connected to Houchie PS hub.

2 Likes

16 Likes

While waiting for stuff like Marble, Concrete, Bricks and other stuff to craft for my new sovereign, I’ve been doing a little more work on R3DFIRE to try and get as much done as possible before I go full swing on the sovereign build.

Finally got the Starberry farm done which was always the plan for the bridge area (But I’ve yet to sow the starberries lol)…

I’ve almost finished an underground farm for Kernal Mass etc. and I’ll show pics of that later. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

:thinking: Maybe…

18 Likes