Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

I keep expecting to see swarms of giant insects fly out of the hollow mounds .

11 Likes

55 players on this Brown Town hunt :crossed_swords: :slingbow:

14 Likes

Got this planet as an experiment, see if I could do better on the rubies than my other Burn… I didn’t, but it sure is a pretty world I thought! :slight_smile: Warp from Norkyna if you want to visit, no portal though, need to save my Oort. Really liked the way the colors and biomes came together, only thing I changed on the colors was the spinebacks.

epl4

12 Likes

Is the planet called BUBA GUM,more like a Paka Gum

3 Likes

my friend and me, both good at grappling, wanted competition. he gave me ideas, i made a controllable swing course that nobody needs beacon perms for

grapple doors are the green ones. if open, use it to grapple. up top there are lava doors to re-arrange the lava wall. @georgegroeg

8 Likes

got them on

2 Likes

lets make this a sport!

2 Likes

id be down to help round up some big-time grapplers and make it into a sport if people wanted to

1 Like

Still working on our guild’s hub building a dragon.
You can’t imagine how often I died so far (T4 planet so mobs attack and I keep falling down) but solved the issue after covering the ground of atleast 7 or 8 plots with trampolines.

The whole hub area is terraformed (boulders, platform, cliff for the wooden hanging bridge etc), some stuff needed to be done two times when plot owners were swapped so I can expand plots on my own 'cause some plots were overseen during the replotting process.

Still a long way to go until it’s done but you can already see what I’m (or rather “we’re” 'cause it’s a guild project and Dragon_Tamer supports me) aiming for.

Here’s a sneakpeek:

If you wanna have a look yourself ingame: The planet can be accessed from the TNT Main Hub - sovereign portal “Twisted Dragon”.
Since working on the dragon during ingame nights is almost impossible I’m working on my building at the same time. You can find it by heading to the brown wooden bridge and following the path. Don’t wanna spoil everything yet. :wink:

On a sidenote since I got asked already: I didn’t use a pattern and I also don’t use any external tools except a spreadsheet for creating perfect circles. Everything is done on the fly and not final.

20 Likes

Indeed @SClayton and I are the Guild Masters and I support his creations 100%! Couldn’t ask for a better co-guildmaster! It is going to be epic when he is done! We have been putting crazy work into the area and making everything. Everything you see has been done in the past week and as Clay said 100% custom on the fly no 3d software aid at all. He is not joking death has been constant :skull::skull::skull::skull:

We will be working on a farming hub along with some other cool things as well. Expect to see a post soon about joining the guild and our future plans for the guild sovereigns.

Remember Be Boundless!

4 Likes

Just a couple of selfies of my sovereign adventures so far (unicorn statue at Brown Town Hub, Planet Brown is courtesy of @snakegal)

That last one is from planet Diabolical Brown - I’m attempting some visual lore based on the naturally occurring biome with the fist/ancient corruption :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Dragon’s Watch… Never Forget :sunglasses:

6 Likes

New little base at diamond mine.

12 Likes

Still very much a wip as we had to start fresh (for the third time) as i forgot to fuel beacons but very happy with the progress so far

17 Likes

Still a work in progress , This build closely

kitty corners 3 regions .

14 Likes

Largest area of square trees I’ve ever seen w flat land…

Super duper tall trees: :open_mouth:

on Therka Imposter :globe_with_meridians:

21 Likes

That looks awesome so far…

At first I thought it was a house falling off the cliff :joy:. That would be a fun challenge for a builder, having a house falling off a cliff with the house at 45 degrees, ripping up the earth underneath and sending chunks of rock and house debris into the water below :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Another Paka palette planet! :grin: (Not finalized, but probably won’t change much)

Edit, changed gleam to Luminous Violet since I had Warm Fuchsia already… think this color works well here! :smiley:

10 Likes

One of my planets spawned little umbrella & reclining chairs, there’s a field of them :joy:

16 Likes

A few pics from my new T6 Chill world, Parador-2. They’re all actually of this one tree on a peak lol.

16 Likes