Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

What people don’t know is Georgio has a grand plan to get all the best builders in his guild, then kill us all with a perm death hack he has so HE will be the one true best builder king in the game.

4 Likes

A nods as good as a wink to a blind bat. Pm me with the location of your guild book

4 Likes

Brilliant plan! :rofl:

1 Like

You just have to see all these screenshots to realize what a tremendous potential this game has! I really hope that the developers realize this and enhance the game further. When you can create so much beauty and eye-candy in a “game”, it becomes something totally different!
This game must be further developed because the potential is outstanding!
Let’s bring it from a “hidden gem” into a “number #1”.

This game has something in common with Euro Truck Simulator and American Truck Simulator: they are continuously developed and they’re relaxing and beautiful.

Regards,

Really gorgeous, wonderful work there!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

20 Likes

Pretty :boundless: crowded that night sky over there :+1: :smiley:

Today I paid a brief visit to THE PAST

:slight_smile:

11 Likes

… did you bury host… alive?!
:pleading_face:

6 Likes

You can’t bury HOST he eats mountains.

4 Likes

Yay Refgar ;D
Edit: you can see my pyramid in the background xD

3 Likes

Maybe i’m wrong, but this is Xa Frant. These planets have very similar palettes, but on Refgar the foliage is less bright

Please excuse me if I’m wrong :hugs:

1 Like

Yup, you zoom in the image in the background doesnt look like a pyramid

1 Like

That is a giant pyramid you can barely see there. I’m not sure if it’s the one that got posted recently but it’s huge, I couldn’t grapple up from the ground under the top, and that means it’s already farther away than i can render properly.

Also it’s refgar, for sure. I stumbled across the entry in my locations list after I got the “locations list full” warning and I’m pretty sure that’s where @HOST’s original giant black meta build was.

Well, when I say “original” I just mean where I met him :wink:

4 Likes

Sooooo, i’m fault, i’m wrong. I’m so sorry @Dulki :relaxed:

2 Likes

damn @Nightstar that’s a while ago yeah and your right it was.
here some old screenshot i unfortunately didn’t take near finished screenshots
i think back then (have screen somewhere) that it was already roughly 25k plots in size

:
:

here i was my first day lol

he would never…i think

true! first the mountains eat me then i change things around. haha

@HABABAS it could have been i have only build on refgar and xa frant thats it

@Nightstar i found this lol

9 Likes

OMG I know it was after the first christmas, since I have a beard there. But, But, is that an Iron Slingbow ???

That’s got to be near our very first meeting, lol. That’s awesome. I didn’t even learn how to take screen caps with Steam Overlay until a couple of months later.

Thanks HOST I’m glad I posted that pic just for a cheesy pun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

0.o is this what it looks like when you mine a planet bald to the mantle?

7 Likes

yeah that’s a iron slingbow, also that is very near our meeting some bit later you showed me Metro West, and the ship back its all stuck in my head.

haha :rofl: :joy:

Well I know how much you guys n gals like the sky shots

Also that’s my soon to be shop :grin: likely forge shop. Tho I’ll be making aoe high speed and aoe high dura tools other things like loot etc will have to be special ordered. And as I’m aiming for +40 n higher speed I won’t be the cheapest forge shop but I will price reasonably

12 Likes