Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Lies all lies you a Master Builder Vex-chan

5 Likes

Thank you :hugs: :kissing_heart: Your builds are absolutely amazing!!

4 Likes

I love it! :smiley: It has wonderful atmosphere, the pool area looks like a great place to hang out and party!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I spent about 20 minutes jumping off of the roof into it one day lmao

5 Likes

I’m working on a thing…

34 Likes

You need to share more.

I know my builds aren’t even half as good as most but I share to hopefully inspire others plus 80% of the time I love what I build.

Z :rabbit:

5 Likes

Love how modern it looks! I’ve been wanting to do a modern build myself :blush: All builds are art IMO and equal. Please don’t hesitate to share your creations :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush: Seeing @DaOne82 's modern builds really inspired me to try to create my own. I still have a long way to go.

3 Likes

You should see my new base which is a work in progress… I posted screenies but seeing it in person is better :blush:… down stairs is a lil messy… brainstorming a new storage setup and thinking how to make it more compact… I do have a new workshop I made which I can post screenies… before I get chewed out it’s based off one of my favorite builders in boundless… you may all know him… powerman… I “borrowed” his idea for my workshop… not my work just my time to recreate one of his amazing work. :blush:

4 Likes

There’s a long weekend coming up, so I might sneak on over for a looksie. :grin:

2 Likes

Here is the new workshop I was talking about earlier @majorvex … keep in mind the entire base area is a work in progress :blush:

17 Likes

Verrry nice. I love the color-coding! I’ll def stop by this weekend to check it out :eyes:

2 Likes

wait a minute…

10 Likes

Walking trees on a hill.

10 Likes

I love it all, especially the furniture, kitchen and pool area. Also gonna steal your birdhouse.

2 Likes

Thank you & awesome hehe. I’d love to see more of them. :blush:

2 Likes

You are most welcome. They are cute. You’ll have to check out my furniture at my base one of these days. Go thru TNT Lutrion Portal and your at my place. Go thru the portal that says Phyre’s Haven. Also my wip workshop and storage area are underneath there. Don’t forget to go up on the roof (ramp beside bathroom) and check out my lounge area.

2 Likes

I laughed harder than I should at this. :joy:

2 Likes

It’s really nice to see this again. I used to live here.

1 Like

awesome place indeed - good times, some great builds around the old worlds :sunglasses:

1 Like