Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Well then, good job!

2 Likes

the gold really be hitting different here…

12 Likes

17 Likes

:eyes: :wink:

13 Likes

tiny update, the first floor has been done, adding lighting later.

8 more floors to go!

12 Likes

The beginning of the return of Sunlight City :+1:

29 Likes

5 Likes

The Slums, The Tree of Hope, Georgio’s house and some running around my place.

23 Likes

the first moment is like a start of an RPG game - like Vampyr or sth; dark and gothic;
you wake up in a location and are about to start the first chapter of the story

PS. awesome to do list btw haha

5 Likes

Honestly that was kinda the idea. Really I was going to do a little narration but am not to confident recording my voice. But was going to talk about being raised in the slums. Lol. Maybe next time. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

You expect me to watch a 15 minute video? How dare you! :angry:

Just kidding, I thoroughly enjoyed these 60 screenshots per second! :wink:

3 Likes

I tried to get in as much as possible. lol. If there was an easier way to edit video on PlayStation I would have shortened it tor sure. Hahaha. 15 mins is a bit long.

It really shouldn’t be a problem though. If it is too long for people they can always increase the playback speed or just jump ahead. It’s not like you stood around and showed the same ol’ spot for several minutes, there was actually a lot to see! :slight_smile: The only thing I’d change is maybe turn off head bobbing. Should be more fitting for videos like that. (edit: but then again I personally hate head bobbing, so maybe that’s just a ME problem :laughing:)

I hope you do decide to add commentary in the future. I’m sure I’m not the only one who would appreciate a little insight into the artist’s motivation :wink:

2 Likes

:art:

26 Likes

We are not worthy … your imagination and creativity is astounding, your video gave me soo many ideas and inspiration for changes I could do to my base.

5 Likes

Ha. Oh come on. I’ve seen your builds. They’re just as good.
I’m also glad that you can find some inspiration from the slums though. Still have a ton of details to finish. And a few more guild members builds to add among other things.

5 Likes

Definitely not as good but I thank you for the compliment :blush:

3 Likes

These meteors are getting smarter!
Can’t believe I ran round in circles while it taunted me with its indecision to go which way :joy:

7 Likes

If a picture says a thousand words. I wonder what this says. :eyes:

23 Likes

Looks kinda spooktacular to me :wink:

5 Likes