Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Haven’t posted screenshots in awhile so took a trip to the Boundless United project to check it out and grab some shots - great work by all!! :slight_smile:

34 Likes

it’s great. my eyes, heart and soul are happy with such buildings.

5 Likes

oh nooooooo - you broke my tower! :rofl:
gotta log in and fix that roof :laughing:

13 Likes

little update on the shop

edit new update…

added ceiling light I love myself a colourful build!

19 Likes

Got tired of laying bulk work and spent a few(ish) hours chiseling and trying texture combos…
I find the term burnout doesn’t exist when you’ve smok- I mean when you have 3 million different types of tasks to pick from (my issue is more squirrel brain that causes running loops, gawking)

I think I must have tried 10 different times/styles to fill the underside
But I forced myself to stick with this one through to the end and it turns out i really like it
Now to put weird sci-fyish stuff in front of it and then glass in front of that

Have I ever mentioned that my favorite part of building anything is the in-process views
Sometimes you get to see things from a perspective you can’t in the finished result:

This:

is now this:

and just for squiggles:

duck-hunting-mutated-anthrax

23 Likes

i made a batshit panet for the white glacier that just happens to have a few spots I like so much that I might keep it longer than a month :smiley: i was about to make a sane planet but for reasons I do not understand I then selected Ice Crack, Snake Islands, and Open Mines 8-7

10 Likes

Done :+1: :grinning:

All three windmills now have their blades.
Lots of work to do though.
Have a good weekend you all …
… and keep on :boundless: Boundless Building :boundless:

25 Likes

@Odeon gorgeous! welcome to the netherlands :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

some screens i just took

13 Likes

where’s that?

1 Like

13 Likes

Thank you.
At least it looks like an in-game :netherlands: Holland trademark (Windmolens-Klompen-Tulpen-Kaas) :netherlands:
But I’m not going to try to rebuild “Kinderdijk” here.
These windmills are only meant to keep the lowland (polders) of [Beckon] dry. And as you know, it rains a lot over here :smiley:

3 Likes

22 Likes

While building over here … saw you taking these high res pictures
… thanks @XxymoxX :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

!

13 Likes

you can always tell when your current wip is a biggy when the gpu fans spin up when you get close

18 Likes

Ryzen 9 5900 + RX 6900 XT doesn’t even know Boundless is running … full on draw distance too.

((( ps … that is a beautiful thingy )))

4 Likes

nice :thumbsup:
have a similar set up (all settings + json bits n bobs set to 11) so would be interested if others, like yourself, get the same effect.
Usually have no probs but large amounts of layered water or glass can do funny things for me (have a large coloured glass piece in my Park basement which really used to make my old 1070 make horrible noises :sweat_smile:)

PC torture test on Sochaltin I 1830n, 735e

3 Likes

Sumikek IV

7 Likes

well that’s my home planet, i’ll see if the fans ramp up! :sweat_smile: