Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

New design (in Green, obvs) in the new Boundless School for the new RGB room …

It’s new because this second RGB is WAY more compact, plus the room doubles as a way to see how far light travels, too.

Still need to nail down the perfect gleam red/green/blue … but yeah, it’s fine now.

Rooms to show examples of how to do things (you will be able to see the mechanics of this soon) can be made in the school by anyone … of course very few will be this big (maybe an @Ovis water speeder?) because this was just my overly grandeose example. But you can also make a portal, for anyone that wants to go insaneo with it. :slight_smile:

Oh, and I haven’t decided if I’ll even keep control of the school, I may hand it over to Solaire et al. We’ll see.

14 Likes

directions please …

4 Likes

Hi, @Xaldafax :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s in BOUNDLESS UNITED, and is just due North East from the big tower that you come out at from the TNT BU portal. Right behind it!

It’s also accessible from BATH HOUSE hub on Sochaltin I, which you can reach from the RTG hub on ARIE and the main EZPZ Sochaltin I hub.

:+1:

5 Likes

Campin out. Eatin soup. :+1:

19 Likes

22 Likes

Progress , one block at a time .

23 Likes

Is…is Brown Town returning? :hopeful smile:

4 Likes

Very quietly, but yes. Beth and I have managed to free up some time :grin: We won’t be leading hunts or anything, but will absolutely be supporting our friends and hopefully build something cool :blush:

15 Likes

So glad to have you both back, in whatever capacity!

3 Likes

only one region left to discover - South America! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

31 Likes

Came across this beautiful town and nature reserve while I was looking for certain blocks

31 Likes

Know what i’m checkin out today :+1:

4 Likes

thank you for the location ID… I think it is so helpful especially for any people that don’t get out much to explore.

6 Likes

@Kadriah’s amazo tree house in Boundless United on Antar V …

… on the outside …

… and from the inside…

24 Likes

… and some vaguely lit pools in the dark

7 Likes

Some A- signage I ran across on Storis today. (Points deducted for not including poop emoji and for being rather gross, if still very funny.)
■■■ ■■■

17 Likes

It gets a like just because it got a chuckle out of me :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Mmmmmm it’s like a freshly spawned planet :rofl:

4 Likes

Some caving …

Over the water …

Under the water …

16 Likes

Postcard from [Beckon] :smile:

18 Likes