Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

wandering around … somewhere, i forget …

16 Likes

16 Likes

It’s not perfect but you get the idea…

14 Likes

Hi and thanks for visiting Bastion . The new pyramid is fully chiseled on the outside and the interior is a work in progress.

17 Likes

So I built a 100% nonfunctional storage room.
Probably could go as far as saying it’s the best storage room in the game. :rofl::rofl::rofl::eyes:

30 Likes

[Edited to B&W]

25 Likes

V. nice, @majorvex … am going to see if I can do something similar with shaders, because that feels like maybe an option.

1 Like

Oooh … PRETTY! Thank you!

Monochrome.fx

Personally prefer that still with Blooming_HDR, too:

Monochrome.fx | BloomingHDR.fx

11 Likes

:raised_hands: Beautiful :pray:

(so is everyone’s pictures though :wink:)

4 Likes

Maybe but it was not the FIRST! I got you beat with my Aquatopia one on Beckon. I’d like to even think I helped inspire your idea. Of course I was proud of mine but now ashamed. Thanks… :stuck_out_tongue: …but I had less space and skillz. It is better now with the new building connections…

2 Likes

Hahaha I’m sure yours is much better. This was just a silly way to fill some space that was completely empty.
Soon there will be more to look at over here at the Towers of Power as a few guild members are building with me now. :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

I might need to come over and find a spot for my mud hut…

4 Likes

:eyes: say what now…?

2 Likes

hud mut is right :sunglasses:

1 Like

19 Likes

Working on something new :dizzy_face:

:slight_smile:

24 Likes

This looks like my kind of nice.

I’m also working on a something, but since it’s of no use to me (storage related), it might have to be something for the school.

where?

10 char

Just some region names I wanted to post
I was XP farming at PlanetThatsGood and Zeta but then…

aaaaaaaaa

I don’t think that’s a paradise :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

for sure, since it’s a place of peril :thinking:

4 Likes