Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

That owl is incredible!

2 Likes

I very nearly gave up building that owl a few times lol, but thanks to a friend (you know who you are) who encouraged me to carry on with it. I’m super happy with it now :slight_smile: thank you :heart:

6 Likes

We’re is Boundless United I wanna see Your Beautiful Builds :heart: :cookie:

3 Likes

There’s a portal in TNT megahub directly to it. It’s next to the portal to the gleam hub thing

2 Likes

Love your builds! I’m going to steal the floor under your hub, gleam water glass looks amazing…

2 Likes

:earth_americas: Merika (portal Fantasy Tree>Lucky 7>Starship)

and :earth_americas: Refgar (portals closed, but near KISS build/town)

Can be seen in the sanctum & warped to (bottom right of the planet)

ᴷᵉʸʷᵒʳᵈˢ: Sᵗᵃʳ ˢᵗᵃʳˢʰᶦᵖ ᴱⁿᵗᵉʳᵖʳᶦˢᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵗʳᵉᵏ

20 Likes

So Blitz-chans place is a must go See in person there is a great lvl of detail and it is Gorgeous

3 Likes

Thank you cookie :cookie: :heart:

1 Like

8 Likes

lol I totally deserve that.

3 Likes

I absolutely adore this especially the owl. Whenever I get back on I’ll definitely come and visit. Can’t say I will or won’t steal any ideas :wink:

3 Likes

And stop at lucky 7 shop to see the beautifull masterpiece (spécialy the tribute for babycookie) of my partner in crime : Girl !

4 Likes

@majorvex Lookin’ for snax :stuck_out_tongue:

23 Likes

the compact dirt makes me drool :rofl:

3 Likes

We’re are Da :cookie: s (Q.Q)

4 Likes

The beginning of a new build. Started with all that Night Green gravel.

15 Likes

you have something in common with @RogueOp LOL… he prob wont see this

2 Likes

owl face

23 Likes

19 Likes

Grand opening of the Alder Springs & Spa.

Come soak your sore bones after a hard day of building in Alders Natural hot springs.

Open 24hrs a day. After I nice dip in the springs. Use our wonderful sauna and sweat out the toxins from all those speed brews you been drinking.

After your done. Take a relaxing evening walk and see all the beauty Alder has to offer.

Maybe even stay up all night and watch the sun rise over the hills.

36 Likes