25 Likes

Looking grand.

Is your planet visitable?

1 Like

Woah. Epic! :raised_hands::raised_hands::ok_hand::beers::v:

1 Like

Yeah, TNT sovereign wall

1 Like

I’m trying to finish my first ever workshop+color storage and seeing progress pics from first idea to nearly finished concept is prettyyy awesome to see!

there’s 3 months difference but same angle between these photos ! Hehe

If you can’t tell I’m heavily leaning towards the beautiful gleam of the game :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

What remains of the classic Granduer hunt lodge.

15 Likes

I don’t know why anybody would force a jpg into a link but I’m not loading that. :thinking:

1 Like

Hanging out… @Draconic
Eventually found the door :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

22 Likes

I ran across this sometime last year and absolutely fell in love with it. Such amazing talent

2 Likes

I just added it using the upload function. I can assure you there’s nothing nefarious about it. I will delete it & try again.

Wanda looks very cool!! @24carat

16 Likes

Meet Wanda the Witch!

16 Likes

Took a few shots of @Apt’s gorgeous place on the Steam Deck! :smiley:

29 Likes

Aaaah that’s awesome!

1 Like

Very nice :slight_smile:
Here tonight… pretty at night

3 Likes

Thought that was Pyrr’s place or are they both the same person lol

3 Likes

Telling dark jokes in the dark… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Yep drag and drop is the way to go here. Nice build too, one of the better “face” builds I’ve seen.

EDIT you can also paste an image from the clipboard directly into your post and it will be thumbnailed/displayed.

2 Likes

They are! I lived in the same illusion of knowing 2 great builders for years. Before BU project that is, when I understood I had seen double :rofl:

4 Likes

@EmBee I’ve seen @Draconic build also, I found an aaammmaaazzziiingggg angleeeee also :heart_eyes:

15 Likes