Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Surely Krypton is the name you’ll give the planet? :grin:

3 Likes

The temple under the pyramid.

21 Likes

I need to see this, where is it?

1 Like

You are like my evil arch-nemesis but I can’t even compete with this stuff… ARGH! How do we get in?

1 Like

Unfortunately there is no way in yet. As this is part of the next Reapers trials which will span across the Towers of Power. It should be even more epic then the original but I’m a long way off from completion.

@Xaldafax I can give you a sneak peek later when I get on.

2 Likes

Ah, makes sense. I never finished the trials. Don’t tell anyone, but I have like 30 deaths in there. I don’t know where my post-it tracking that went since I’ve moved my desk 3 times since then.

Can I ask some questions, since I can’t see it?
Is all that brick black?
Grass as well?
Only using torch lighting in that puddle/door room, right? No hidden light source behind you?

1 Like

30 deaths isn’t so bad. Lol.

I have light epic on my builder. But yeah just torches for lighting. There is red gleam helping light whats behind the doors temporarily. And yes black brick, rock and soils. The grass is black and dark green I believe.

1 Like

Great minds think alike , I’m working on something to appease the gods under my pyramid as well lol.

12 Likes

Awesome. Great minds indeed. Though I’m guessing we are appeasing different gods.

Do you mean that there are gods other then the Seventy Seven, Seven Sided Gods …hmmm.

1 Like

I was always trying to appease the Squarepants Bob god… is that why it isn’t working?

3 Likes

There’s Bel shamharoth the sender of eight!

2 Likes

There is Bel’s mother Oortanna … the sender to bed…kidding lol

1 Like

The Bishops condo remodeled because he wanted to.

15 Likes

Enjoying a couple cocktails on the beach while @Xaldafax does some work on his beach house.

19 Likes

A resting chamber with serpent guardians for the Vampire Lord.

24 Likes

Exterior pics

23 Likes

Yes!!! Awesome pyramid. I’m going to have to come for a visit.

Progress of a small build on Glitch.

14 Likes

How to catch a roadrunner …

27 Likes