Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

It already looks beautiful to me. I can’t wait to see it when you’re done :+1:

9 Likes

Just a couple more things I’ve been working on.

23 Likes

Awesome stuff @SoleilMoon :sunglasses:

1 Like

I can not for the life of me figure out how to get the flowers to sit ON the water. That’s gorgeous!

I’m thinking you need to place them on soil the this’ll change it down so you can’t see it

I’ll have to try that. I’ve stuck them on leaves. Didn’t like the look. So I ended up just sticking them IN the water. Sad.

If you chisel the foliage to minimum slope or bevel shape, it’s hardly visible though. And you can place water in that block right under the plant.

1 Like

ooooohhhh … Is it placed on something then the under block is chiseled to a tiny point? I add gleam to water already and try to hide it. I’ll have to try it with flowers
facepalm Why did I not think of that before. Thank you boundmore!

2 Likes

9 Likes

That so does not look like a good place to go. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I had so much fun with a similar build at BU I had to take it home and make it my own :heart: Still a WIP! We have also been working on a guild house and have resurrected our old guild Nevermore :slight_smile:

38 Likes

Wow, stunning work!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Enchanting! Love the balloons. And the use of the valentines balloons and flowers is so clever and unique! 5 marshmallows!

4 Likes

@bucfanpaka @AdoraLupinatu :heart::hugs: thank you!

2 Likes

@Shadykatt34 lol you copied your own work?
I have a new nickname for you: copycat :rofl:

Btw that guild house is mint!

1 Like

@boundmore Oh you mean all that hard work and time I put in? :thinking::unamused: ofc I didn’t let it go to waste :wink:

2 Likes

Before and after.

9 Likes

:rofl: mostly what I see is this:

All right I got in game and @XxymoxX you convinced me to at least add a lantern heh. I’m glad I posted it without comment since i wasn’t trying to build or post a scary/spooky/whatever spot actually.

I swear there’s no giant spider.

I think the sharp lines here break the wookie-face I saw when I was tired but perhaps it looks less like a nexus of doom?

6 Likes

I used to have a base on Trior and when I came back to the game a few weeks ago, I wandered around the planet and came across your build. It was such a joyous way to be welcomed back to the game.

2 Likes

We’re do I go to see that bird

1 Like