Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

It would be a flying visit, get what I can and run :rofl:

1 Like

Now give it some thickness. :stuck_out_tongue:

What are the middle filler blocks?

1 Like

It’s all Dark Mustard Refined Lustrous Wood with White Refined Gleam as the border. I probably could have found a better color, but it was available for sale in mass quantities.

2 Likes

Found some of my oldest screenshots from 2018 today. My first settlement with a couple friends was right outside of Black Light. We called it White Light (don’t have any screenshots of it unfortunately).

Does anyone know who built Ashenvale? I was fascinated by this place shortly after I first started playing.

20 Likes

I just redid my color storage and I can only describe my organizational method as “Vibes.” :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It was the first Lutrion capitol created by a player who stopped playing eventually.
EDIT: just remembered his in-game name: @Lynxdragon :sunglasses:

Some other guys built some things in it too and the Japanese style house you used was built by @wakeNbake. I myself had this little shop on the outskirts of old Ashenvale - this wass the first weeks after the game launch:

I couldn’t find good screenshots of the original Ashenvale, only bits and pieces from up close, one of them a view of the hub from the Ultima side and others being after the first oortmas and valentine’s events lol:

After Ashenvale started to turn to ash @wakeNbake 's own city built in a different area became the capitol and remained one for a long time; it was a glorious place, that one :sunglasses:

As original Ashenvale started regenerating, me and @Trickyy90 moved in to save what was left of it and we added our own builds, including hubs for Ultima and PS (the other one built by @Buugi) . It was a completely new town basically with just a few older builds remaining but we decided to preserve the original name.

the dojo with new street lay out being placed around

new Ultima hub added back then and you can see the original Ashenvale creator dome which was his workshop - it was the last remaining bit of his own builds:

a bell next to dojo:

and new market we added:

@Trickyy90 's lighthouse:

RNG church and dojo, some small farms and @Trickyy90 's small shop:

cemetery next to my old small shop:

view of Ultima and PS hubs with @Trickyy90’ s floating restaurant in distance:

@Buugi 's PS hub close up:

Sadly, we stopped playing then (before all that was truly finished), but I handed the Ultima Hub and PS Hub beacons to the respective guilds members so it could function still.
There is a new large settlement built on the East side now and some structures from old days still there as well :sunglasses: Kinda third incarnation of Ashenvale in the current shape.

And @wakeNbake 's dojo still stands, remnant of old Ashenvale glory…

19 Likes

Been working on little palace as of late, even though it is very unfinished I am pretty happy with the results lol

26 Likes

It’s not much to look at now and it won’t be much for a while, but that’s why I like taking these shots. When I look back through old shots of my previous builds I really like to see the progression over time and think back on it.

It will take about 25k blocks just to fill out the ground floor, before filler and before the actual floor; meaning all in all, probably 75k blocks placed for the complete flooring… Could the 249 release win the race versus my floor? :joy: Fortunately, I have already crafted most of them in my previous life… :stuck_out_tongue:

This is sort of my template tunnel to determine how I’m going to make the rest of them. The green light is for the corresponding crafting wing.

16 Likes

every time I go to Brandywine I feel like I’m walking through a fairy tale.

8 Likes

@EmBee Omg how did I miss this! You crack me up :laughing::hugs::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

install like a pedestool somewhere and always take shot from same position can make nice progress vid off it lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I suppose I could. I’ve never really felt motivated to do that before, but I suppose making a little viewing platform wouldn’t be a bad idea, thank you for the suggestion.

Edit.

There we go, thank you again for the suggestion :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Showin’ @Jiivita some builds at HSE. Stopped in on an AFK @Doc

… annnd here’s @Vanqu1sher in his red speedos lol

17 Likes

14 Likes

Placed water and below is unclaimed, presumably?

2 Likes

Yes, I was thinking about a platform over water here, and the water placement created this awesome pocket view.

2 Likes

Kind of makes for a cool water feature thing. Other related thought and I didn’t think to check when I was there, where abouts is altitude 64 at your place?

After a lot of fiddling around because I had to stay up, I finally settled on some kind of wall pattern to go with for this area. Starting to take shape now.

16 Likes

I see the ladies are still around :partying_face:

7 Likes

Inside it’s where the ‘canopy’ starts around most of the space.

10 Likes

Huzzah! It was snowing, and I like the colors which is why plot view is active.

Should I build more mazes, again?

15 Likes