Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

A little update on my build progress. All the brownish ash will eventually be replaced with gold
(i’m running out of plots)

13 Likes

I have downloaded pictures from the Playstation again. I find the pictures of the Exo very impressive. :heart_eyes:
The picture with the wildstocks could be a nice PC background. :thinking:

12 Likes

These biomes are a little riskay over on Kada I :laughing:

9 Likes

A visit to The Smelly Couch, with a dip in the pond first to clean up before testing out the furniture… :smile: Though given the corpses residing in the pond, might have just contaminated the whole place. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Evil Paka is Evil. :smiling_imp:

https://twitter.com/NMS_Screenshots/status/1301999729455386624

17 Likes

22 Likes

27 Likes

Work in progress cooking area

11 Likes

Just another lovely hunt on Alnitans.:ok_hand:

12 Likes

Hidden lighting at its finest

16 Likes

A pre-chisel progress shot , plus I’m stalling while waiting for an idea on how to do the back wall and the side walls and the floor kind of sucks lol .

17 Likes

was shopping for LED’s and found this lil spot on Refgar, great place Kiss and maya!

15 Likes

I came across it yesterday and must have spent at least 1/2 an hour looking around.
Very cool monuments to their parents (according to the signage).

loc

12 Likes

Nice to see that place is still there. Been a while since I’ve been there should see what’s been added. Thanks for the coords

3 Likes

@lucadeltodecso @james @Leahlemoncakes
Any sneak peeks for rentals or maybe a shot of the ingredients needed for :partying_face: or…

10 Likes

Maybe @rossstephens will provide if he’s feeling nice tomorrow…

16 Likes

@majorvex thanks for taking one for the team this time haha. I didnt want to explicitly ask for more sneak peaks this time because i do it before every update :joy:

@Leahlemoncakes if he’s feeling nice? We all know Ross is, himself, the embodiment of “nice”. Right everyone? :joy:

13 Likes

I heard Ross was so nice, they tried to give him a sainthood but he was like, ‘nah man. Give it to the kids’

11 Likes

Once, Ross found a guys wallet and, after looking inside for cash and finding none, he put some in there before giving it back.

14 Likes

Ross invented rainbows.

11 Likes

tenor (1)

9 Likes