Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Well, the good news is …
… The colors can be changed,
and the name also if you wish.
Have lots of :boundless: fun exploring it :+1:

3 Likes

Just wandering around. Met a lovely lady on my journey today. :crazy_face: if you know, you know lol

14 Likes

My future Penthouse will need large decks so this view isn’t obscured , it;s very peaceful.

17 Likes

Back working on my multi tower towers.
Hopefully I’ll actually finish them.

34 Likes

There too small mate :joy: go bigger …

3 Likes

Hahaha. Yeah by the time it’s done it’ll probably chunk out cause it’s too tall. Maybe at some point us ps5 players will get a draw distance boost. :eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beers:

3 Likes

Forge something quick before they move :joy:

2 Likes

Oh.

Oh cool :heart_eyes:

I made it to the other side of the lake

There’s leafy caves all the way to the mantle.

IDK I just got here and started looking around this place. I was pseudo-random but with a sort of theme in mind, mostly flat spaces, lots of growing stuff and hard edges to the water more than the swampy type areas. Gleam.

Rugged Lush savage world, so far so good. I like the colors mostly but the rocks are a bit meh. All in all though it’s quite appealing to me. I’ll change colors over time however it’s great to have my first world pop up and turn out (so far) really nice :100:

9 Likes

I know right

2 Likes

working on some ideas and laying some foundations to extend/finish this project
couple of towers nearby and maybe something else…
can be reached via the “oupost” portal at my nexus hub on trung (via tnt megahub, local gtg and ultima hubs)

27 Likes

If you don’t want spoilers for my progress videos don’t open! :grimacing:

Today was a productive day in terms of planning out my castle! It’s just a skeleton currently but it’s going well!

Also, @catfud where is the place shown in your screenshots?

22 Likes

Hi,for those on the lookout for a newer colour to use , the Marble, Concrete and glass are all Vivid Cobalt during daylight on Maryx .

18 Likes

lol, your “skeleton” blows away every single one of my builds. :rofl: nice work so far!

3 Likes

updated my post with clearer travel instructions :+1:
also, loving the castle build! very instructive following your progress

2 Likes

Came across this pretty builds at the new ultima hub, I believe the one on the left belongs to @BoundlessBlitz

And some more

Found a death star blasting site

King Leonidas and Hazard exo hunt on Friday

25 Likes

Huge Kpop fan! This was my first and Second BTS lightstick that I made. I did follow tutorials for these. Also excuse my photos from my phone to tv haha. Both these builds are gone and I am planning on remaking one plus some other groups.

14 Likes

the region exp area, lots of love put into so far with more love to come xD

21 Likes

I saw mostly that if one gets the ghost flower, one does not get that very bushy one. The gladeflower. I simply can’t remember the name of that one. Only the German name pops up in my head and I have the name since a year in English. It’s rare to get the ghostflower. But I think since it replaces the gladeflower and I believe the gladeflower was flower field number 1…? Maybe the secret lays in there :slight_smile: @Heureka

3 Likes

from a Little Daily Amusements series:
a cliff like this looks weird/fascinating when covered with snow :wink: :thinking:

13 Likes

cant wait for the next one we do look at all the grapples :slight_smile:

1 Like