Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Enough stopping to smell the flowers, I got a backlog to address.

Dat mesh limit, doe…

8 Likes

Last screenshot I toook… posting cause it’s break and maintenance at the same time… so why not.

At the Gizmo hunt on Sunday… @wondernut

16 Likes

Came across this festive place a couple days ago while out purchasing items. Awesome job whoever’s place this is.

Kish Echo Corp

27 Likes

I kind of wish that I could get my hours per avatar. In any case after almost two years it’s nice to know my level again :rofl:

Also mmmmmmmmmm so much gold :star_struck:

Too bad it’s going to get halved :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15 Likes

The retainer wall garden on the left of this pic :star_struck: I need to see it in person this weekend.

17 Likes

19 Likes

Yeah it was very nice. It’s on Gellis. Kish - Echo Corp. I don’t remember where the portal is. I actually ran there from further away looking for a shop stand but there were a few portals.

4 Likes

@georgegroeg, @majorvex take the big TNT GELLIS portal towards TNT-All Block Museum, then either go south (it’s not far) or take the portal called “ECHO CORP” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

13 Likes

18 Likes

8 Likes

If you have never looked at a world controller in the snow, it’s actually really cool. There’s no way that a screenshot can do this static animation justice. I noticed some of it on a set of portal conduits the other day, too.

The whole center monolith is crawling with snow.

12 Likes

Continuation of building towers.

A few minutes before I tried to kill PeterSpitter @boundmore :rofl:

Needless to say it took a couple attempts before I had great success! And then I laughed very hard.

Also got this image of the snow coming in the guild hall.

27 Likes

You do have quite a few traps around, alright. :joy:

4 Likes

Went around and got some screenshots of some of my favourite places. Lots of inspiration to be found around the universe.

26 Likes

Oh that crow/raven is awesome.

Also

Where’s this? I need to go grapple!

10 Likes

Apts place. Antar tnt portal.

2 Likes

And that’s it… Terra Nova Lamblis is fully reclaimed.

11 Likes

I guess I was there just in time to get those 2 screenshots. :rofl: your character was standing there.

4 Likes

Yeah i knew the time it would reclaim :grin: started 4 hours ago

4 Likes