Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Hahaha. Cranes of Power. Kinda has a nice ring to it.

@Buugi I actually have thought about adding a spaceship landing bay similar to something from Star Wars on the side of the mountain.

2 Likes

Step closer he is permanently set in the concrete.

1 Like

I seen one exploring a planet just the other day forget where it was though lol.

2 Likes

Oh I’m sure there have been a few built. I’ve got a good idea in my mind of what I want to do. Just need to fit it in with the rest of my incomplete builds. Lol.

3 Likes

20 Likes

17 Likes

Guess I missed a few days in the years before :wink:

7 Likes

Probably dont wanna start badge battle with old school People.

Talking about old… Who remember When this was a thing haha

9 Likes

:rofl: the days of full planets, 100c oort, and 20k coils!

3 Likes

To be specific… When beckon was full… I remember early day finata was full often but beckon… God dang. Thats some good times

3 Likes

I remember seeing world full for Finata back when I first started playing. Not surprising given how many shops you could access from the Ultima hub, it was a pretty busy place, but the very first time I came across a portal I couldn’t cross I thought I’d done something wrong lol.

4 Likes

From some practice to warm up prior to event :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Just had to test…

A few craters on the planet by now.

14 Likes

Bloody hell… did you get to all of them in time?

1 Like

ah no, but had to see :slight_smile: Since we usually wait respectfully between for everyone to do their spawn, and then add 5-10seconds to ensure nothing goes wrong… so decided to just test if that is even an issue… and just summoned 16 of them =p Of course if it still overlaps with a normal meteor trigger I suppose that will still give a dud

10 Likes

9 Likes
1 Like

Added some flags to the main towers. I think they turned out great! Trying to finish up the castle but not sure if I can before I run out of space for more footage! :laughing:

30 Likes

Added another entrance to the mountain with some turrets above.

And grabbed a few other screenshots around the area.

24 Likes

You need some spiders To that cliff

4 Likes