Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Stellamaris - T6 Toxic, warp Houchus, already open for gathering. :slight_smile: Will do a thread eventually after I get resource screens, map it all, open a portal maybe, ect. But a few pics after changing colors.

ste6

13 Likes

Love the look :+1: fantastic colors imo!

2 Likes

Gotta say I really am loving my planet.

12 Likes

That was a pure pleasure to pick colors for the planet and then wander around to see how the world changed.:first_quarter_moon_with_face:

14 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: I was truly scared I was going to create an eyesore! :joy:

1 Like

Looks like a daydream

2 Likes

Updated the 2nd floor of my store :smiley: (also updated/cleaned up 1st floor some more)
I will be selling glass and other things on the 2nd floor :D’ stock and sign updating coming shortly!

13 Likes

Is the ceiling gleam or ice

2 Likes

The ceiling is made of ice :ice_cube:

(there is gleam shining off of it)

2 Likes

The Statue of Stripiness!

4 Likes

I have only explored 5/50 regions on my newly unlocked planet and I must have taken at least 50 screenshots already (all colours are still default, some will change but not many as I love what the world generation has given me!).

T6 Chill Aus world, Name: Solacat (subject to change), accessible from TNT Galan hub for exploration and hunting.

This was intended to be a silver mining paradise:

I will open it up to public resource gathering once the colours are finalized.

27 Likes

Whoa! What are those sweet lantern thingys?

2 Likes

Oh do you like them?? I hope so! Took me hours to place them all!!! :joy:

5 Likes

They’re pretty glorious.

2 Likes

I am normally not much of a fan of the prefab stuff but I agree I LOVE the way these ones have turned out!

3 Likes

Could you share which biomes you picked for your world?

1 Like

Love the little forest

2 Likes

It’s not little, the biomes here are HUuuuuugeeee!!!

Unfortunately… I did not make a list of what I selected but I will see if I can remember by taking a look at the list of available biomes.

1 Like

This is why we need a biome list somewhere on the world control. Just to know the biomes on the planet. Can’t change them but in a knowledge tab in the menu

2 Likes

Nah, put em in the debug menu so we don’t have to share with those pesky PS4 players :joy:

6 Likes