Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

It does and I need it for my gold city. Though it has only been gleambow rock so my life lol

2 Likes

Had it as a choice on one of my planets, if I knew it looked that good I would have takeing it

1 Like

Vivid mustard rock was a choice for one of your planets? @Dulki I know the sand is a perm

1 Like

yea I think it was, I hope it is still there at reset

1 Like

I had someone look today and it wasn’t available

3 Likes

does it unlock even if I dont choose it?

1 Like

Most likely not since they couldn’t select it

1 Like

Or it wasn’t actually there on Dulki’s planet since he is not sure. I think it would still be the very first color on the list even after picking a different color since it was the “default” color, but I will need to look at a planet that I have finalized colors on to verify that.

Edit: yeah once you finalize colors the color picker isn’t available anymore, so I can not see if it still shows the default colors as first in the list right now. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t see it available for any rock color…
stark mustard & dark mustard are available

rockcolorssov

1 Like

It’s a sad day for Bob…:cry:. Maybe soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

12 Likes

Soo…ummm…yea…this gem hotspot :thinking: shouldn’t it be pointed the other direction to match the other hotspots.

14 Likes

I’m waiting for my planet and nervous so I redid a ceiling ,Patterned concrete really makes it stand out …

13 Likes

A couple new businesses popped up in the Towers of Power.
The Underground is the hottest new night club in town. And what better place to crash for the night than the Iron Inn.

Dance party coming soon.

Specialty rooms coming soon for you honeymooners. :wink::wink::point_right:

18 Likes

Rentals in the sky over Houchus, and @FireAngelDth’s planet Thirangul, which earns the Paka Seal of Approval on colors and resources! :grin: :+1:

9 Likes

That tree combo is so wrong o. O

2 Likes

Scenes from my new Sovereign planet “Cordana”, so named because I found a region called “Lacuna Felsongs” while mapping it and couldn’t resist. If I hadn’t already locked the colors, I might have chosen green gleam instead of going with the original Bright Fuchsia… :wink:

27 Likes

Beautiful pics! :heart_eyes: Congrats on your new planet :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s taking all of my power not to roll another one just to see what new combinations I might come up with, even though I’m extremely happy with what I have! It was really cool choosing my favorite biomes and seeing what came out of the generator. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Trying to make a mineshaft on my new planet to the Emerald since I hate to swim all the time ;D
tho a portal might be alot more easy but still gonna be usefull later on

14 Likes