Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

It is much better !!! Maybe for visual balance it would deserve a central tower, if I may. :+1::no_mouth:

Wide and not very high…

3 Likes

Yep! The 8 main pillars of the inside will rise up above roof level (2 in each corner) and there’ll be a small central spire on the top-center of the roof (probably about 5 or 6 blocks high and 2x2 wide), which will be the highest point. :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Oh great !!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

About two weeks ago:

Now:

Getting some progress on my fields.

15 Likes

It’s been a little over 2 months since I last played (some real life issues going on) but I finally got back on and it really did feel like coming home :black_heart:

I had every intention of visiting some of your new worlds, but I couldn’t bring myself to leave my forest!

Should be back on more now, I’ve missed my place and you all :sob: feel like I missed a big turning point in the game so I think I will need some sovereign tours soon!

29 Likes

Welcome back, and if you need any help with anything just give a shout, would make me very happy if you wished to tour/collect on my rentals too! :smiley:

5 Likes

A few from a nice one I think I’ll keep, at least for as long as I can… :smiley:

21 Likes

My main WIP at the moment :grinning:

21 Likes

Had another nice evening exploring and harvesting Blocks on :globe_with_meridians: [Therka-Imposter]
Time flies by …
… and again its bedtime for me.

22 Likes

The forests in those first two shots are too beautiful! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Preparing Hallowen :skull_and_crossbones: (wip)

22 Likes

Awesome. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Ooh thanks @georgegroeg appreciate

3 Likes

[Therka-Imp] is created by @Buugi and the :boundless: Planet Cooker.
This planet is mostly covered by big forests :+1: :smile:

3 Likes

It is a very nice combination of colors. The forest looks like it came out of an old Winnie the Pooh illustration… :owl: :badger: :chipmunk: :bear:

4 Likes

A few shots of the interior progress of the Pegasus build… :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Spent $10 for science and rolled a T2 Lush combining the “Sheltered Lakes” biome with the “Cube Caves” cave configuration. I think this planet just might give Kada I a run for its money in the Gleam spike department! :smile:

The underground areas in this biome (and in many others) came out way too dangerous for my liking, so I won’t be keeping the planet…but I had a hunch and was curious to see how much gleam I might wind up with.

13 Likes

My new planet

11 Likes

Ummm what did you do to deserve that :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I did choose the bioms myself xD

3 Likes