Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

56 was the highest I saw on the meteorites I went to :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice!! :smiley: Really fun seeing the big groups in action!

4 Likes

Anyone saying the game is dying is obviously not looking in the right places :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yeah it was busy. Hard to even kill anything. Lol. But it was still fun.

4 Likes

Thanks for coming, guys :heart: Also, I only saw one creepy creep there.

2 Likes

Here is a shot from today’s with a good part of the group, this and a few of the ones from yesterday I might be sharing when I see any say that! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah! I remember a snow hunt with you guys and more than 40 oortians!!

3 Likes

Lay down on the cross and give your life to the dark lord over at new guild PST …

3 Likes

Before and after

12 Likes

Yoo heyy my neighbour, I remember the old days, great screenshots!

3 Likes

Hey, get out of my stuff! :rage:

… Though, I suppose it might just be trying to retrieve it’s family’s remains for proper burial. :flushed:

"Give me back Uncle Louie’s bones and Cousin Betty’s eye, you evil monster!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Isn’t it enough that you decimated the mushroom population? "

19 Likes

It knows (O.O) your hiding the :cookie: s good :wildstock: you found evil Paka-chans :cookie: s

6 Likes

11 Likes

24 Likes

Beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

LOVE IT!!

Is there a portal to it? I’d love to go seeeee

1 Like

Thanks, is far from finished yet. Tis is going to be my biggest build I’ve ever done, I just hope i finish this one :joy::joy: yes I have a portal to it at exo heaven(wip). I will hopefully keep adding to it everyday. :slightly_smiling_face::v:

3 Likes

Nice!! Can’t wait to see it finished!! :smiley:

1 Like

I can’t emphasise how beautiful @EmBee’s storage is in person, this photo does it no justice. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

:smiley: @MadManMoon I got the glass floor/cube idea from your compact storage at your base. The pillars of light I discovered while making my dome. Its cool how the light passes thro dif types of glass. Finding all that storage was tough… so if the market on Oxide grey ornate gleam chest dried up… they’re all in my base :smiley:

3 Likes