Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

*Enhanced

24 Likes

I’m not sure if I’ll get around to finishing my workshop or not so I’d like to share the progress I’ve made as it stands now.

36 Likes

You can access through several places. TNT MEGAHUB, DK MALL, Gyosha mall, Fantasy Tree, Rivebois, blue moon, PS BIITULA, pancakes place, Trystan and The Future.

1 Like

The skies are so beautiful :star_struck:

6 Likes

It is on my Sov world Cormyr. Accessible from Till. No portal unfortunately.

Where is this?

1 Like

Where can I find the arcade and also Apts planet?

1 Like

Apt’s planet is at tnt. In the sovereign area. Pretty sure it’s one of the smaller portals at the one end.

And the arcade is on alder at the towers of power. Under the one tower. Close to the aquarium if you know where that is.

1 Like

There’s a portal to brandywine 2nd floor TNT :slight_smile:
Follow the road until you find the ravens by the river there’s a portal there to take you down. I did build a spiral staircase nearby as well that leads there.

1 Like

Giving my bats their own place in the color storage :blush:

PS: color storage design credit @Pannero

30 Likes

The area going to the slums.

24 Likes

Can you give me a spot for my Tallow Spam Food business I always wanted to start… It is the pièce de résistance of slum food!

6 Likes

I think that would fit right in actually. Lol.

1 Like

all from a temp private (so far…) mining world

18 Likes

The last two (stalagmite like and mountain) look like awesome biomes for building projects :open_mouth:

still working on the statue. The body is complete, started chiseling it. I’m not totally happy with the front legs… might have to change a few blocks. Overall I’m pretty satisfied with the outcome tho :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Your builds are always amazing. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Amazing job, Clay. Your statues are always en pointe.

1 Like

In EZPZ mall!

2 Likes

Not done by far.
But thought it looked good enough to share.

36 Likes