Post Your Screenshots!

I thought chiseled blocks were still blocks and did not contribute to the mesh limit? Is this not true?

How many plots there is. Looks a lot

Honestly i’m not sure. I just assumed that it was the cause of me loosing textures at such a short distance… if it’s block count then I am most definitely not fixing that!

@buugi… let me check quickly and I’ll let you know, haha

ok it’s 1,329 plots on the settlement with just under 500 alone between 2 beacons on the monstrosity on the lake which is barely the begininning of what I pictured in my mind when I started building it… we will see how that goes. Due to my lack of any sort of planning so far I have absolutely no Idea how to proceed next but I’m sure inspiration will one day strike and construction will commence with a flurry of swearing at chisels and my bad grappling.

1 Like

If nothing have change, chiseled block are still block, not mech.

Ok so you mean that it is the block count alone that affects my rendering distance?

Here is a answer from Luca from another thread, about the poor blockrendering distance.

1 Like

Thankyou very much for the information,

1 Like

Hello neighbor. :grin: thanks for sharing. Come back anytime.

1 Like

Thanks!! :slight_smile: Really great work, very creative and impressive! I’ll be back for sure!

1 Like

What planet are you on? I always like checking out other peoples builds. If you ever want a portal let me know I’m sure I can build one somewhere for you.

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate it! :smiley: I’m on Alder, Elysian Fields, portals here through the TNT hub, Sasquachville, Quebec, and a few others. Have a 2X1 portal I’m considering switching to something else actually, as I haven’t really been using it and others don’t seem to be either, right in my shopping area. If you ever have a free one of that size let me know and I’ll swap it!

When I get on i’ll find a spot for you. Would you prefer to be close to the other portals. Or perhaps a nice view?

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: Near to other portals would be great, my place is a big WIP, nothing special, but I am trying to make it a place that is welcoming to newcomers. Getting them access to portal networks is helpful.

Edit: I can afford another 2X1 I think, so I just added another in my portal/shopping area. :slight_smile: I needed to clean up that area a bit anyways, close the forge entrance there as it was just a big hole in the ground nobody wanted to go into. I stopped by, think I saw you and was going to say hi, but then had a phone call so couldn’t chat so dashed right back out, sorry. :confused:

2 Likes

Awww, I love seeing parts of the community come together. Especially when I know the peeps on each end are of quality.

1 Like

freestyling continues … some sort of wooden mansion coming up :smiley:

19 Likes

Freestyling is how I build as well :D!,20190513213453_1|690x388

1 Like

10 Likes

Lol. I saw you and then you disappeared. I made a spot for you. It’s east to west though so I’ll open it from my end that way the portal isn’t sideways. Or i’ll Make another portal north to south. I have another spot I can do.

1 Like

Started working on sections of storage, this one is under my bridge in a sunset :sunny:

7 Likes

meanwhile on Boori…

7 Likes