Post Your Screenshots!

No, I’m just a humble Oortian builder :boundless:
But if anyone else wants to go over there,

It’s on the beautiful Testing planet Dand -2.287N -1.059E (alt. 178)

Be careful, don’t fall off this mountaintop :grin:

1 Like

Everything that i’ve built so far has been nature themed. So when building my forge shop i thought i would try go for that industrial feel… All artificial blocks and stay away from the nature aspects…
Safe to say i failed :laughing: but i quite like how it’s turning out. I think ill call it Secret Forge

Lots of chiselling still to do!

17 Likes

I remember seeing (I think in this thread) about changing a JSON file to get better render distance. Does anyone know where that is? I think @Stretchious might have posted it but I do not remember.

@XxymoxX it was Jiivita…

3 Likes

I feel you. There can never be enough nature!

3 Likes

A few screenshots from the recent exo, Sefalor.

21 Likes

Thats buugi tree right there

2 Likes

That singe tree shot is cool.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah, I love that shot!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The lighting in the Arian forests really is beautiful :blue_heart:

19 Likes

Accidentally fell down a deep hole while traversing a dangerous planet. This is the view that I’ve seen once I looked up while floating on water.

Seems a bit surreal to me. Floating on water in a hidden deep hole on an unknown planet.

10 Likes

I was bad and wandered where the Reapers told me not to… :sweat_smile::smiling_imp:

10 Likes

New entree to farm part under construction…

Farm floor one.

20 Likes

Scaffolding is slowly coming down at Twisted Creek :boundless:

33 Likes

Absolutely love this…beautiful work!

1 Like

Progress shot of the "Junk Drawer"

14 Likes

seen at tonight hunt on Delta

11 Likes

Been working on the Gyosha PS hub Revitalization for some time now. It’s looking good. More mini stores to come.

6 Likes

Looking great, paid a visit and set up a portal to the hub from my new place! :slight_smile:

A few shots from out wandering… holiday here in the US, so should get some good Boundless time in… :smiley:

Kicks Exoworld generator

OW!! My foot! :frowning: Well, let’s see if that works… :crazy_face:

16 Likes