Post Your Screenshots!

golfball apparently :slight_smile: but such epicness! on all gonna recover all my plots now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

dunno builder’s idea just describing what I see :joy:

2 Likes

so i am in the process of moving my main house to muteen (with thanks to @Jeffrotheswell for my portal spot)

@SWProzee1 - i will still keep my other spot with you (red house) i will just move location when i find a better one

Screens of me moving home pant pant

Top room cleared

Ground floor cleared

My portal entrence at Muteen hub

My new place ground floor level and main entrance

Basement and Work room (machines have not been set up yet) hole behind me is entrance to a Mines of Moria thing i have planned

(thanks for all the hard work guys QQ looking at all these epic builds have given me a lot of ideas :slight_smile:) *only about another 20 plots (not builds lol) to recover :frowning:

pant pant pant… ZZZzzzz

Special thanks to @boundmore and @Heureka for some great ideas :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Barneylee57 this thread is more for cool looking, pretty, awesome, etc. Screenshots. While we appreciate your partcicipation, it’d be appreciated if you limited your posting in this thread to really cool screenshots. Less mundane than “moving house” shots

2 Likes

but myself is awesome enough ty vm QQ but seriously though i will leave you alone then … for now ^^

1 Like

Thumb up. :+1:

12 Likes

Wow. I want 200 plots bug and build there. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ha! Perfect :+1:

1 Like

I freaked out when i saw your post @boundmore - have not been here since last night (no offence - just saying i was not told to post here until had something worthwhile to show)

I was about to tear down my claim for you - but i do not see that building anywhere near me so :slight_smile: - but there is always room for a neighbour on the platform next door :wink: (my platform is floating - the red clay i put there to reach it - i just hope i can do this thread justice … in a week or so :slight_smile: )

Which reminds me @Jeffrotheswell - i need to move my side portal but it will not let me close it (on my side - don’t want you losing another token due to bugs - so no rush - just in the process of building (for saftey atm)

@Barneylee57 this thread is for fun cool and interesting screenshots. Please refrain from posting mundane screenshots in this thread. You can pm them, or put in a thread with more relevance than this one.

is that exaclt fair when you allow @boundmore to post almost exactly the same before i did? reason i hesitated but then i saw his post above

One mans mundane is another mans treasure. We need to be careful how we judge structures. I say all are welcome and all are amazing.

10 Likes

But I also didn’t start this post, so I respect its creators wishes. Just a friendly thought.

I pmed Barney about what I’m saying and why I’m saying it. He understands. We’re cool

3 Likes

Basic structure up for the bridge.
Now would the fun part start, pimping it up, if it not was on test server…

At least got some nice screenshot of it, and some lesson for future.

12 Likes

Omg you made it! :sunglasses: must call in to visit sometime :grinning:

4 Likes

Naharil is the BEST planet by far, and you are in fact wrong if you disagree
peep a couple of the desktop backgrounds this beauty has given me

15 Likes

I to love Narshril!

4 Likes

New @SWProzee1 build makes it 2 towers now and his logo floats in the skies :sunglasses:

8 Likes

just wow at that rock

and underneath

something has moved farther down - phew, its not a hunter! yet

9 Likes