2 Likes

Screenshots please :smiley:

1 Like

I will be back here with them when it’s done :slight_smile:

1 Like

full metal jacket
27 gold and 20 titanium from the visible nodes only in that small spot

3 Likes

Working on the plumbing at Chateau Excelsior (Maryx)! Plus 2 ski jumps added .20181125213649_1|690x388

3 Likes

1 Like

I wish you picked up more speed for jumps like that.

Myself and @Scratchnwiff were messing around with ice, and made a vertical drop from 256 build height down to the ground, with a slide and half pipe at the bottom.

It was all very anticlimactic. You basically come to a stop far quicker than we anticipated. I still got a kick out of removing the ice for @Scratchnwiff’s attempt though.

3 Likes

Don’t forget ‘Pseudo Sculptor’.

10 Likes

New Bakery show I’ve build in my streams this weekend :

Started from a Schema I mad in MagicaVoxel, but as usual … changed it completely while i was building. Think it still turned out pretty nice!

10 Likes

Awesome grats

1 Like

Is not like I’m a great builder. But this place is like my second home lately :slight_smile:

The workshop

The stone factory

The shop (Still a lot of work to do on the ceiling)

My balcony. To take a break and look at the lake. I love it.

And the outside view

11 Likes

good old stoneshop =)

1 Like

New jump course always fun at Chateau Excelsior

3 Likes

First thing ive forged in this game. Heh!

12 Likes

Was putting up the Christmas tree in my own home, today, and decided that my Boundless “home” could use a little holiday cheer, as well. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Oooooh I’d love to order one of those! :star_struck:

was standing in my tower and suddenly felt like in some sort of ancient moon-ritual :smiley:

10 Likes

oh wow that looks nice. If I can get my storage sorted I will be doing Christmas decorations too. :slight_smile: Hope the devs come with something nice for the season.

1 Like

After getting lost in the endless labyrinth of portals and shops I’ve gone back to my home planet in Maryx and begun settling in :blush:
It feels good to build again!

29 Likes

looking awesome. Iam looking forward to seeing some passionate building xD

2 Likes