Post Your Screenshots!

Still digging out the mountain…
Reach the other side now.

Done 2 of 4 planned floors.

If anyone want all the stones (Refined for my crafter), feel free.

16 Likes

If you’re giving away rock I’ll take it :slight_smile:

I put up a plinth in front of the portal…
Its refined…
But free.

1 Like

So nice ! Good use of foliage!

1 Like

I was touching the prefab client just to see what’s been new… and uh… The absence of color just gives it this creepypasta vibe for me :fearful: that and hearing my character make this deep groan whenever I stop for a second.

1 Like

Draw in some hell fire in the back and the picture is complete :scream:

1 Like

Boundless.exe!!! xDD

Hoy, here’s a lil’ project I’ve started yesterday.
I’m calling it the Alabaster Terrasse:

Really happy with how these symbols are looking.

I’ve heard that some rare players were able to place water after winning some kind of contest?
Not sure if that true, but in any case, I wanted to make a little water canal below my build, so here it is, ready to be filled:

I’m now going to keep expanding this build until my veins run out of ice tea. They already ran out of blood, so I had to make due with what I had.

If you wanna visit, the entrance is on Arie at 719N; 2,106E; Altitude 72.

24 Likes

that was in early accses. there is talk of adding water in the future.
love the color scheme!

3 Likes

Nice build you have there, @Goblinounours. I’ll visit once I have more time to play.

Back during alpha a bunch of us were given water blocks for testing purposes. @Jeffrotheswell hosted a competition and gave away water and lava blocks - but it was a community run event - nothing official.

There are griefing and latency issues tied to water that’ll have to be resolved before any implementation, but it’s something the developers certainly want to add back in, if possible.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Happy Monday! … :expressionless:

This is my first build in my ‘soon to be city’ location, a lot of planning went into this bridge, along with a lot of chiselling and involuntary swimming…

The reason I’m extra happy with it is beucase I didn’t copy any style or preexisting design.

The block palette is Ashen Blue Bricks with White Gleam behind the chiselled pattern. Under the bridge I am adding Machined Iron Supports. And the gear on top is a mixture of Refined and Machined Gold :slight_smile:

I built the majority of it on my livestream (I stream on YouTube - Ovis Gaming - YouTube - I also make other Boundless videos :slight_smile: )

27 Likes

Looks brilliant, @Ovis - and you picked a great spot too. The water reflection really sells it.

Looking forward to seeing what this place becomes.

2 Likes

I tried getting a tour together, there was a lot of interest on the forums but almost none in-game :expressionless:

Seems like for the moment it’ll have to be an armchair tour on post your screenshots… but i like the way you’re thinking

2 Likes

Thanks @Pseudonym84 , I appreciate that :slight_smile: This spot took me, genuinely, 4 hours to find running around and using the http://www.boundless-maps.com and testing out plenty of riverside areas.

This place that I have chosen is super lucky and rare in Xa Frant, as its where the River starts/ends, so when I came across it, I knew I had to take advantage of the amzing reflections in this game :smiley:

2 Likes

loving it so far. Hope to see more of your city soon :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @Mittekemuis ! :smiley: There is plenty more to come, I can’t build quick enough to keep up with all the ideas I have :joy:

1 Like

Made a new friend and mined with them! We were gathering in Boori at first until a barrage of level 3 meteors kept landing around us xD. Wish I had a screenshot of that moment. All in all it was one of the most exciting moments i’ve had since launch! Hoping to meet more new people and neighbors soon.

A little peek at the progress of my tower

Also, a lovely visitor came to say hi through my portal :fearful::fearful::fearful:

It’s so nice to have neighbors

18 Likes

Tickets please!

19 Likes

Stumbled across this and decided to stay awhile…I may have to move EVERYTHING from other worlds :upside_down_face:

15 Likes