Post Your Screenshots!

my try to build something … not finished though

14 Likes

Snow view of Fable Mountain…and a fabulous mermaid I found in Finata, talented person right there!! And this adorable squid! Oh! And these ladies…beautiful!

39 Likes

Specially the last statues are adorable

4 Likes

A Boundless Eclipse? :astonished::open_mouth::open_mouth:

17 Likes

My build on Finata in the Ultima Guild HQ - about 20% complete, with a hub under it also… wrist cramps!

18 Likes

Walked around it earlier today. Looks awesome so far.

2 Likes

There are some really good builders in this game, that’s for sure

3 Likes

New area under construction.

15 Likes

18 Likes

Where I’m from, we have a saying that translates into “cold pumpkin doesn’t scare me!” (Yeah i don’t know, don’t ask). This is perfect!!

2 Likes

I was collecting mud, then it snowed. And snowed. And snowed…
Hard to collect mud when I can’t see it :confused: I wonder if we get daydrops & oortflies for spring? :wink::thinking:

7 Likes

Just finished my first bakery in my Medieval town. I think it looks amazing in the morning light! Gotta have a few more of those in the town, can’t have too much bread.

If anyone wants to come check it out, SW of Endor (Antar VI portal in Ultima) on Antar VI or use my portal to New Springfield at Fattys places in Ultima hub!

19 Likes

:smiley:
4 Likes

That is definitely whoever lives there :joy:

1 Like

I pass by that squid all the time I must say whomever is chiseling in chisel town has skill. Great job.

3 Likes

There is even snow on the letters on the sign!!! :exploding_head:
Such an amazing effect!

I’m really happy that my new project is touching an ice biome and I will have the effect all year from now on! :blush:

12 Likes

DUNE

8 Likes

Stealth tower at Chateau Excelsior under construction

11 Likes

I had my first go at forging a slingbow

7 Likes

Slow progress but getting there with the new workshop. :slight_smile:

The view from A256:

The green foliage will be the top of the relevant machine.

The pink foliage is me planning out to make sure the coils all fit. :slight_smile:

View from upper mezzanine (as yet unconnected):

From where this all started; an unfettered view of space while crafting:

There’s even a view of the sky from the coil repair tedium bunker!

The view from gleam signs used as windows which started this space base bug on Testing:

Black glass infestation starting to eat away at the structure (will be used outside too, I think):

View from the back end with stairs and current front door:

LOOKIT WE’RE RUNNING LOW ON STORAGE ADD MORE ADD MORE

Stairs (favourite thing in the build for some reason) and viewing deck area:

Viewing deck area in daytime:

I know it’s just a glorified warehouse but I’m enjoying the roominess, views and lighting a lot. Just need a few levels on my crafters now so they can get the required protection by which time I should be finished with the fine touches and ready to move in. :slight_smile:

Edit: the effort for the underlit floor was definitely worth it.

15 Likes