Post Your Screenshots!

Here is my new workspace , minus coils , I’ve got to stop building and make some coin for coils lol .

23 Likes

already some renovations in Quebec Mall to try to adjust the mall to all these wonderful stores

15 Likes

What you love I don’t like very much ^^ How can grey turn in to bronze :smiley: Awesome work though! Keep the screenshots coming

Built this on stream last night at Ovis Gaming - YouTube took me way longer than it needed to and I even destroyed it and moved it to the right 10 blocks afterwards… Still a WIP :+1:

I’m terrible at building staircases but I’m proud of this one. Simple and serves it’s purpose :joy:

33 Likes

Thats a nice staircase @Ovis :+1:

3 Likes

Nice staircase and the bridge looks pretty amazing too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Odeon + @GreyArt247 - Cheers guys :fist: Yeh that bridge took a little time to make too :joy: It will look a whole lot better when I get a couple mass crafts of Gold Blocks :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Looks cool. I like how it represents minimalism but still has rich detail.

1 Like

Looking good. I’ll have to check it out in person again. The last time I stopped by you were just starting that bridge which is awesome! :beers:

1 Like

Wip…

18 Likes

22 Likes

That shark… I don’t even know what to say!!! Its frigging amazing!!! Pssh can’t buy that on eBay!

Just some more progress shots of my personal base/market, Oortenheim.

Spent a whole week working on those, and and they’re still not done :triumph:

25 Likes

OH YEA! I have been here! it is an amazing place! @Mittekemuis this is the place i was telling you about!

1 Like

Another peaceful night of the greatest place with light. A memory, a sight, the attempt of history, the second love of my life, the place my soul continues to lie, conceptualization of an idea, the possibilities it entails withering, unable to unveil. Uncertain future for those embroiled, the choice, the clause, the poem, the words, the decent, the unheard warning about the contrarian. Is this a riddle or a rhyme?

9 Likes

@Mittekemuis Ah thank you very much! That is genuinely what I was going for, glad someone picked up on that :wink: :fist:

@georgegroeg Cheers bro, you defintely swing by :fist: Lots planned, watch this space :muscle:

1 Like

well got anything else to do than… more storage?

5 Likes

Nice work;
Keep on building @Eidolus :hammer::+1:

1 Like

Very nice! Glad to see more people building in medieval style! Gotta come pay you a visit some day!

1 Like

Ye i cracked it. Wasnt too hard.
Temple of light

1 Like