Post Your Screenshots!

refiners

Some potato salad for y’all

4 Likes

Welcome to the new and improved [PS] Trung Gateway!

24 Likes

That’s brilliant, love it! Great design, that inspires me… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Upgraded one of my guilds storage wings last over the past couple of nights… 12 columns, with 96 storage blocks in each for a total of 1152 storage blocks (or 4608 individual slots) … still 3 more storage wings left to rebuild :laughing:

21 Likes

I wish I had the motivation to build myself a proper storage area. I just can’t get off building the cool stuff in my town!

It had to be done… I originally used green storage blocks, but they no longer fit with the theme of the rest of the build. I need to redo the floor at some point too :weary:

we have the block changing chisel - now we need one changing color of blocks lol

2 Likes

An Oortbrush if you will :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

you can never have too much storage :sunglasses:
main workshop area (just changed to white storage blocks and shop stands)

secondary area

more

and more

5 Likes

I feel down a shaft ones and ended up in your storage. Its immense and beautiful at the same time

1 Like

ah another nomad with half finished house welcome to the club been trying to have a finished house since beta :joy:

3 Likes

I mean I house tonnes of houses finished in my town but no proper storage area to cater for it :sweat_smile::thinking: I’ve planned to build a storage room for weeks but I just cba planning and do all that digging reeee

was using the trade network to find a load of thorn and it pointed me to this place on biitula (beacon name was Bearish I think)…lovely build.
Don’t always have to be big to impress.

12 Likes

I love this game. Chiseling is such an amazing feature!

Still WIP but coming along so fast!

28 Likes

Yeah once you start chiselling it goes fast. It looks awesome. I am glad you found the joy in the game again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work on that, and those are both gorgeous shots! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!

And yeah, I am very glad too. Everyone was right, you just gotta outlast the other players and stuff will eventually be all good again!

@bucfanpaka Thanks! Sadly gotta take most of my shots during night cause refined blocks reflect too much light during the day, making the castle look a bit weird atm.

3 Likes

clearly looking to store a LOT of tallow I see.

If they start making them in 255 colours, I’ll start making some more storage containers lol

2 Likes

okay its a gif… a screenshot wouldnt give it justice :wink:
New logo and LEDS in Sasquatchville today
SquatchLogo
myFile%20(2)
Props to LaserTech for the Squatch Party piece using the clan logo :wink:

33 Likes