Post Your Screenshots!

Abstract sand sculpture tryout.

22 Likes

nice lighting can make sand look good, so you proved :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I agree, you made sand look great.

3 Likes

Would you jump in???

If you would (or used slopes if you will) you might look up and see…

Than you could take a look around…

Step back a bit for a better look…

Wait what’s that? Better take a closer look…

And take one screenshot for memories :smiley:

Edit: those lantern pillars are not final design, that’s actually marking border between -2303E and 2304E (iirc)

12 Likes

Here’s a shot of the Elop Portas team working on the new market;

16 Likes

Now follow the path to the Hopperdrome. The best treat is seeing Elop Portas at Night!

15 Likes

Sitting in repose with @QUEENNUTS in the Ancient Tech Shrine of Elop Portas…

14 Likes

Where did you find blue leaves?

3 Likes

The leaves are bright purple and they turn blue at night. Gift from the Developers.

7 Likes

and here i thought those were ending lol. “spirit of the game” or something like that.

1 Like

The leaves were a final exception. The gifts from @james have ended.

2 Likes

More Pictures of Elop Portas…

15 Likes

I just love this post, you can see the whole evolution of Boundless over those screenshots!

4 Likes

Imagine post 1.0 Boundless. There will be more players with lots of these wonderful settlements all over the planets and with more dedicated builds knowing that there won’t be a server wipe coming! :heart_eyes:

PS: Griefers and hackers please stay away. Thanks.

8 Likes

Recently the Elop Portas team have been working on cleaning up unfinished projects, repairing roads, holes and generally making the existing place look that bit nicer.

Myself and @QUEENNUTS built this overgrown ruin in some of the open space near the Maw;

@QUEENNUTS remains the tree master of Boundless!

14 Likes

Your to kind Sir Pseudonun84 :blush:

6 Likes

The Hopperdrome in Elop Portas

11 Likes

I can’t wait to start decorating it. I’m still currently working on the basic structure.

4 Likes

Saw this for the first time yesterday. Truly the most impressive build iv’e seen yet. Was that a row of gold or copper on the inside? If it’s copper then i have an abundance that I can donate.

3 Likes

You guys in Elop Portas are just so much better at thematic building than me. I suppose it’s high time I though of a way to step my game up.

Oh, right. I just do quantity over quality so far… I need to finish using my plots up so I can change that.

3 Likes