Post Your Screenshots!

More photos! :smiley: :smiley:

This is just such a cool shot, captures the game so well… if the devs don’t do it themselves on their official account, I’d love to Tweet this one sometime (with credit of course) if you didn’t mind! :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the process of making these coin efficient budget farms with good utility. You can use relatively cheap tools, the drops are decent as well. I wonder if people would people be interested if I made them public? Maybe I could connect them to an existing farm network, if I have any takers.

15 Likes

What planet is it on?
I love it, inspiring me for my next little build :slight_smile:

Biitula, the biggest T3 trees I could find :sweat_smile: Hopefully they really are the biggest or I’ll have to build a bigger one somewhere else :smiley:

1 Like

took me a while to realize it was from beta but then i reconized the flag on me and dunes house :smiley:

1 Like

from times when all the wood ingame fitted inside a single wall :smiley:

first day on release
first contest i did and my very first screenshot was pixelart contest and this was the dev’s favourite a cofemaker lol i won the game crazygoat for that and learned how to take a screenshot :joy:

11 Likes

Agree, I want a windmill myself

Saying goodbye to my base of 1 year. Had many good times at this location but am ready to move and build something new. Does anyone know of any good flat ground with awesome views? :grinning:

8 Likes

Best time i had in boundless was that launchday.
:confused:

Went out mining, complete demolished an entire mountain :smiley:

14 Likes

looks like a great build!! a new miners guild hall like

3 Likes

Hey, if I can’t see the horizon then it’s not completely demolished…it’s hammer time!

2 Likes

Next time I will take a screenshot of a flat area and say I completely demolished a mountain :<

2 Likes

Smertangelsk Citadel - colorized

31 Likes

That is coming along quite nicely. I am super impressed with how beautiful that is.

4 Likes

still working out the kinks in the new workshop,this time each section has it’s own spark generator’s Plus an exterior shot

9 Likes

Dunno why but i think that build is really nice
. Might be cause its with nature :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do I get an ECO certificate at some point? :smiley: Workshop is pretty naturey too.

6 Likes

Just wow! :slight_smile: This is one of the coolest screenshots I’ve seen, not just in Boundless, but any game - and I follow a lot of virtual photographers online. I just love everything about this.

3 Likes