Post Your Screenshots!

This one is just a scenery shot, but it is the times like this, lost in the Oortiverse and just taken by the beauty around me, that are so special… the troubles and sadness of life fade, I am for a time transported away. Some would say I’m running away, fine, I’ll happily take my escapes into the beauty of the both the natural world and virtual ones like Boundless and leave the rest of life behind for a bit… :slight_smile:

D6uRzmxXYAAaPpq

11 Likes

ask the forest thats gone :joy:
just a joke lol
looks awesome :+1:

By the power of regen bombs the forest was re-animated and the witch got their hut :smiley:

1 Like

hey man still looking for a spot?
let me knowz
i got ya covered

1 Like

send me the coordinates and I’ll check it out for sure.

Me and another player plotted some land a couple nights back, but we are still tearing down the old one so we haven’t started anything new yet.

thanks for reaching out

Builded this… basically tried to recreate “casa brutale” turned out ok. Maybe ill move there.so cozy and compact .
Builded inside the cliff

Edit. Added fw inside shots to prove that you dont have to have 100x100blocks space for your base :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You are always welcome to aquatopian embassy. ^^

1 Like

Is anyone arguing that you have to? I know I want to and that’s that.

For me, if it don’t take me legit 4 to 5 months to create, I’m not having my kind of fun.

3 Likes

Once upon a planet far, far away…a project started to take shape…

16 Likes

Gorgeous shots Vex! :slight_smile: Interested to see more! Norkyna is definitely my favorite of the T6s aesthetically, bayou meets rugged peaks in places, with some majestic canyons… too bad everything there wants me dead so badly… :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s a planet I had forgotten about. Was there doing meteors & saw the trees, plants, landscape colors, etc and was like “why don’t I have a place here??!” lol

3 Likes

took some time off from building and went exploring. dunno what it is about this forest but i like it!

8 Likes

Redoing the skull at Reapers with white marble.

18 Likes

Nice! :slight_smile: I’m old enough that that brings back memories of Castle Grayskull… :wink:

5 Likes

Found it :grin:
It’s not so easy try it out.

3 Likes

Thanks for playing DeviliveD “Forek”. I hope to test your labyrin very soon!

Ran around Ultima a little taking in the views and taking screenshots… great work, all of you who did all of this! :slight_smile: Just one impressive build after another, anybody who hasn’t gone yet needs to.

16 Likes

Some wonderful Biitula art… - Dragonfell. Thank you SantaClaus and whoever else did the builds… I didn’t write it down.

27 Likes

No love for magikarp :confused:

1 Like

magikarp is god

1 Like