Post Your Screenshots!

In what form are you going to use it in the end? Cause if it’s refined it would probably be faster in that state.

Yes when he find idiot to pay millions for it

Sold. ^^ :stuck_out_tongue:

Just gonna need the Timber for a Road ;D

1 Like

We need AOE chisels lol

2 Likes

that would be lovely for this job

1 Like

Nailed it

12 Likes

Just a little signage (WIP)…

Not a bad view from the top either. Shame about the weather…

10 Likes

I love the fog shot

1 Like

How much are you selling it for?

1 Like

U said her! I saw it!

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

I was just working on some signage/lamp posts too. Here’s a test sign.

12 Likes

Hahahaha! That’s awesome. You win the internets for today, by a mile! hahaha. :joy:

2 Likes

Bahahaha. I think I’m hilarious. I wish everyone felt the same way.

2 Likes

I LOL’ed… I have an inner child, and it is a 12 year old boy I think, given what cracks me up at times… :joy:

4 Likes

I like the sign post but wish Signs could connect correctly to Posts and not leave a space between both items… @James or @olliepurkiss any chance to get that fixed?

4 Likes

I agreed 100% can we please put modular signs back to back. That would be great for my store and making street sign and many others things.

Hahaha. I do things like this all the time. And just laugh at my own jokes. I’m also a 12 your old boy at heart.

1 Like

:musical_note: She came and she gave without taking. Soon she’ll go away, Oh Mande. :musical_note: :joy:

Seriously though, such a beautiful planet. Really wish this one was sticking around.

Love these cave systems in the sides of mountains…

Now THIS is what I call a Tree…

Quite possibly the last Glow Cap on the planet. yoink Mine now! :open_mouth:

I’m looking forward to going back later for some of that awesome Warm Cherry foliage, Light Red wood and some Warm Orange rock. I gots new plans. :sunglasses:

PS: Before anyone asks… NO, I did not whack the glow-cap with the Axe! That would be silly! lol

8 Likes